'TAG TEAM Generations Premium Collection' in November!

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
Seriously, Pokemon company could mail me all the Steam Sieges and Evolution packs and simply stop torturing others who already finished collecting those cards.

fleshrum

Cephalophore
But hey, look at the positive - we are now getting Burning Shadows. It contains more than 10 Secret Rares that cost over 5 euro, including the extremely expensive Charizard GX. That's not a bad Expanded pack.

Meanwhile, a Steam Siege pack has a 6 euro Volcanion. That's it. This is what happens, when you have two secrets per set.

I actually opened 2 volcanions, one full art and one regular, in my last purchase (I think 4 packs total). didn't know it was 'worth' something.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Meanwhile, a Steam Siege pack has a 6 euro Volcanion. That's it. This is what happens, when you have two secrets per set.
Is this implying that more SR's are better??

Either way, it's not just having less SR's per set that determines the value. The late XY era ones are quite easy to come across and those sets were overprinted to oblivion. If you compare it to the BW era ones which are quite harder to pull, more scarce, and some of which are MUCH more expensive than the average Rainbow(yet there's only like, average of 3-4 per set).

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Is this implying that more SR's are better??
Yes, because for everyone but people that collect whole sets on principle, that is the case. It makes the game more affordable, it siphons the cost from actual game pieces and into optional collectibles.

Either way, it's not just having less SR's per set that determines the value. The late XY era ones are quite easy to come across and those sets were overprinted to oblivion. If you compare it to the BW era ones which are quite harder to pull, more scarce, and some of which are MUCH more expensive than the average Rainbow(yet there's only like, average of 3-4 per set).
Of course, but that's like comparing it to BS Charizard and complaining that cards today "have no value". Still, I would be curious on the EV of BW packs, compared to SM packs.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Well this is a nice surprise! Not only no XY packs but they are all current packs! 2 Cosmic Eclipse, 5 Unified Minds!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Well this is a nice surprise! Not only no XY packs but they are all current packs! 2 Cosmic Eclipse, 5 Unified Minds!
Wha?? Did you pick up one for yourself? If that’s the case with the packs I might just have to get me one of these...

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Yep, just yesterday at Barnes and Noble.
Ooh, cool. I barely have any of the two latest sets so if I end up getting one of these (I usually get these kinds, I think the only one I missed was Blaziken) that’s a huge bonus.