'TAG TEAM Generations Premium Collection' in November!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Winkachu Aspiring Trainer
    Winkachu

Seriously, Pokemon company could mail me all the Steam Sieges and Evolution packs and simply stop torturing others who already finished collecting those cards.

2. fleshrum April in Kalos...
    fleshrum

I actually opened 2 volcanions, one full art and one regular, in my last purchase (I think 4 packs total). didn't know it was 'worth' something.

3. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

Is this implying that more SR's are better??

Either way, it's not just having less SR's per set that determines the value. The late XY era ones are quite easy to come across and those sets were overprinted to oblivion. If you compare it to the BW era ones which are quite harder to pull, more scarce, and some of which are MUCH more expensive than the average Rainbow(yet there's only like, average of 3-4 per set).

ShaQuL likes this.
  4. Yaginku Aspiring Trainer
    Yaginku

Yes, because for everyone but people that collect whole sets on principle, that is the case. It makes the game more affordable, it siphons the cost from actual game pieces and into optional collectibles.

Of course, but that's like comparing it to BS Charizard and complaining that cards today "have no value". Still, I would be curious on the EV of BW packs, compared to SM packs.

5. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

Well this is a nice surprise! Not only no XY packs but they are all current packs! 2 Cosmic Eclipse, 5 Unified Minds!

6. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

Wha?? Did you pick up one for yourself? If that’s the case with the packs I might just have to get me one of these...

7. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

Yep, just yesterday at Barnes and Noble.

8. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

Ooh, cool. I barely have any of the two latest sets so if I end up getting one of these (I usually get these kinds, I think the only one I missed was Blaziken) that’s a huge bonus.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?