'TAG TEAM Generations Premium Collection' in November!

Zster

Aspiring Trainer
Are we sieriously still putting an evolutions pack and a steam siege pack in our products? This is why I don’t buy the vast majority of packs anymore. At least the burning shadows pack they threw in there has one really valuable card in it, but that is a bad pack to. I pay for 7 packs, and as far as I am concerned I only get 4 real packs. This is a shame, and I hope it ends by the time sword and shield products begin to release.

Zster

Aspiring Trainer
Why not put a generations pack in here since they already threw in 3 rotated packs and the product is called generations? At least that would fit the theme and be a desirable pack.

Advancer

The old tree that still blooms.
Even with one less pack this is looking like a better pickup than the Tapu Lele/Fini premium colleciton from last year, but I'll admit I would have preferred they used the Venusaur/Snivy art for he jumbo card as Venusaur hasn't been featured on an oversize card in the Sun/Moon block, whereas I think this is the 3rd Sun/Moon oversize to feature Charizard. That, and I just like seeing Venusaur as the feature Pokemon every now and again.

Matthew the Fairy Lover

The Lover of everything Fairy
Are we sieriously still putting an evolutions pack and a steam siege pack in our products? This is why I don’t buy the vast majority of packs anymore. At least the burning shadows pack they threw in there has one really valuable card in it, but that is a bad pack to. I pay for 7 packs, and as far as I am concerned I only get 4 real packs. This is a shame, and I hope it ends by the time sword and shield products begin to release.

They have an overstock of Steam Siege and Evolutions. This is why they changed the way they print sets so they don't have overstock. This is their way of getting rid of it. I'm not saying it doesn't suck as it does suck yet it's better to buy singles online than buy product. If you want the playmat or the promos then you can buy them on their own. I just hope that these won't come with the four prongs of death that kills the promo as you take them out.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder if they will ever run out of Steam Seige packs ... they must have really overestimated the demand ...

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
They have an overstock of Steam Siege and Evolutions. This is why they changed the way they print sets so they don't have overstock. This is their way of getting rid of it. I'm not saying it doesn't suck as it does suck yet it's better to buy singles online than buy product. If you want the playmat or the promos then you can buy them on their own. I just hope that these won't come with the four prongs of death that kills the promo as you take them out.
I think they've done a pretty good job of fixing how they mount the promos. Uses a bit more plastic, but the cards come out super clean now.