• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

--T45's TradingThread-- Have Roseanne's and Arceus Lv.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: taylor45's trading of neat things WITH EXCITING WORDS IN THE TITLE(updated oldcards)

your DP electivire/palkia/and manaphy seem appealing
hm.. your MT garchomp and gravelers and dusk balls

RE: taylor45's trading of neat things WITH EXCITING WORDS IN THE TITLE(updated oldcards)

Okay. Lets go for the small first. What would you do for the Gravelers and Dusk Balls?
Hello?

id say those equal a pichu and a kingdra

Could they equal two other cards on my most recent list:

Shining Mewtwo (109/105) - Neo Destiny
Dark Raichu - (83/82) - Team Rocket
Blaine's Arcanine (1/132) - Gym Challenge [small flaw]
Misty's Golduck (12/132) - Gym Challenge
Erika's Dragonair (4/132) - Gym Heroes
Rocket's Snorlax (33/132) - Gym Heroes

theyre not rare - how many of each do you have?

Two Graveler and One Dusk Ball.

yeah im down with a kingdra and pichu for those 3

Well, I didn't want to go here but what if I added my most prized Manaphy? This one is precious to me. My sister got it in her first booster ever and I got it from her for a WHOLE bunch of cards. Could we do this?:

Graveler----------Blaine's Arcanine
Graveler----------Rocket's Snorlax
Dusk Ball----------Dark Raichu/Shining Mewtwo
Manaphy----------N/A

CML for Shining Mewtwo!

bubba - a circulating uncommon doesnt quite match an out of print rare

featheralley - werent we planning on trading earlier ahahaha i totally forgot

Were we? I don't know.??
EDIT:
taylor45 said:
hi there!
your furret x2 SW for my gallade SW?
or cml
I remember now! Gallade!

taylor45 said:
bubba - a circulating uncommon doesnt quite match an out of print rare

featheralley - werent we planning on trading earlier ahahaha i totally forgot
It just looks like that.

Dusk Ball----------N/A
Graveler----------Blaine's Arcanine
Graveler----------N/A
Manaphy----------Dark Raichu/Shining Mewtwo

Now does it look better?
Anyways. I have to go to bed. I will talk with you tommorrow about our trade.

yeah!
i totally forgot what you were asking for just now..
umm
do you have stuff on my wants list?

No, I don't realy have many of your wants.

k well ill let you know
im headin off for the night

I am back...will you do the trade listed on the 32nd post?

My Charizard(SW) for your Galllade(SW). You said you would think about it, whats your answer?

I just got a Ninetales that you might want. It is an E-card. I will take a picture of it for you, but for now I have to go.

Umm... ok. You just let me know when you decide... thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back