Finished Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze! RIVER OF LAVA, TELL US THOU CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze! Day 2 Start!

The group did what CommonCandy instructed them too. They all made it across. However, CommonCandy slipped and cut himself on a rock, dealing 1 damage.

I'll make another post later.

That's why =P

The group moved on to the next room. It was a danger room! There were 2 wild dogs. They weren't very big, but they had sharp teeth.

Danger level: 2

Come here doggy doggy

Attack spell: 2 MP. You auto-kill all enemies in a danger room

Boom done next challange dat was to easy.

T

Well we could have most likely given the hammer to the boxer so he chould hit them in the head and saved you your mp fot a real threat.

CommonCandy said:
Well we could have most likely given the hammer to the boxer so he chould hit them in the head and saved you your mp fot a real threat.

Meh I have I think three more but who is counting and I was thinking about healing you but thought to save it.

T

Tristian, you have one left. -_-

Tristian used his spell to attack the dogs. The animals, now with scars, ran away from the room. In the next room was an item chest, placed far to the left. There was a red circle around it. It was up against the wall. At the opposite end of the room was the next door. What will you do?

You saved yourself. But seriously, you'v psted very little since you signe up.

And no, this is not an obstacle room, so you can't use your role here.

Shoyru1444 said:
You saved yourself. But seriously, you'v psted very little since you signe up.

And no, this is not an obstacle room, so you can't use your role here.

"I wish Pokechamp could use his role" said Pokenerd. "There could be traps."
"Oh well"

*Pokenerd begins to walk across the room.*

Pokechamp has already wasted his role.

Ok, guys, you should be using your roles more sparingly. Wasting it on the first event is not smart. It could be suicide, even.

Chest I think that the door is a trap chests have valuables in them which = fun fun silly willy (Can someone tell what I got that from zort)

T

Shoyru you should have a another mod to run this it would be more fun with constant posting of things not just once every day it might make the game alot better then it is

Just trying to help

T

Fine. From now on, I will update the game every Tuesday and Friday. Sound good to you? Also, since today is Tuesday...

The group decided that the dangers of the chest were too great. They walked into the next room.

It was a room with many sharp razors. There was a straightforward path going from one end to another, but the blades swung across it. The went fairly slowly, but there were many of them.

DANGER LEVEL: 3

Shoyru1444 said:
Fine. From now on, I will update the game every Tuesday and Friday. Sound good to you? Also, since today is Tuesday...

The group decided that the dangers of the chest were too great. They walked into the next room.

It was a room with many sharp razors. There was a straightforward path going from one end to another, but the blades swung across it. The went fairly slowly, but there were many of them.

DANGER LEVEL: 3

I vote to run away and go get the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back