Finished Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze! RIVER OF LAVA, TELL US THOU CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoyru1444

Ampharos will rise!
This is a relatively simple game. You are captured by an evil scientist. He places you in a maze to do an "experiment". You have three primary goals:

1. Get out alive
2. Kill the scientist
3. Find the Blue Orb

This game works on events. Here are some of the major events:

Choice of paths: In this one, you simply chose what path you want to go on. Majority vote wins.

Item room: Sometimes you may come across a room with certain items. If you do, you can pick it up. There is never any danger in these rooms.

Obstacle room: There is an obstacle in these rooms. There are infinite solutions. You can use items, or skill. The obstacles range from walls to gaps to spikes. Be creative when crossing these areas.

Danger Room: If you get one of these then you have 3 options:
-Run away: You will go back the way you came from.
-Fight: If you are succesful, then you kill all of the baddies.
-Push through: You can try to run past the enemies.

Blue Orb room: There is the blue orb room. Have extreme caution here, as it most likely has traps.

Evil Scientist's Layer: Self-Explanatory

Escape: If you get a majority vote, all of the team members will escape.

Every "turn" I will say what happens. I can godmod and auto-kill. Good luck.

NEW: I will regularly post a "map" that shows how far you have gotten.

NEW: I will publicly assign roles, such as "gymnast" "boxer" "leader" etc.

NEW: One game event will last one real day. There will be seven game events in one real week. Hence, there are seven game events in one game day.

Sign-up Sheet:
1. 42 chocolate
2. PokeChamp
3. SonicYellow
4. Common Candy
5. Flare
6. OhYeah1988
7. ElectiMortar
8. Cool Kid Master555
9. Grizzly
10. pokenerd
11. Tristan

Roles:

42 Chocolate: You are the gymnast. You cannot fail an obstacle room roll. You have 10 hitpoints.

Pokechamp: You are the genius. You can detect traps in certain rooms. During up to two events per game day you can request a search of the room. I will tell you if there are any traps. You and your group will not get hurt by them if you do. You have 7 hitpoints.

SonicYellow: You are the boxer. You have incredible strength. While you are alive if you chose the "fight" option in a danger room, your team gets an extra point in the dice roll. You have 11 hitpoints.

Common Candy: You are the psychic. You may, at a choice of path, one a game day, daydream about which path leads to the Blue Orb. You have 8 hitpoints.

Flare: You are the preist. You can provide a safe hiding place to one other player in a danger room, protecting him from harm. NOTE: if you do this, and your team chooses to fight and looses, you will take double damage. You have 7 hitpoints.

Oyeah1988: You are the ameture doctor. You can, at the end of a day, heal another player for 2 hitpoints. You have 9 hitpoints. *

ElectiMortar: You are the ninja. You automatically gain another number to your result when I roll a die for you. You cannot fail certain feats of strength. You have 11 hitpoints.

Cool Kid Master555: You are the Doctor. At the end of the day you have the ability to heal any one player for 3 hitpoints, or 2 players for 1 hitopoint. If you use a healing item on yourself or if you use it on another person, then that player gains double the regular hitpoints. You have 12 hitpoints. *

Grizzly: You are the craftsman. You are amazing with all objects. You have the ability to combine certain items into more useful ones. Some are: Hook + Rope (Grapple), Rope + Explosive + Container (Bomb), etc. If you wish to combine other items, then say what you want to combine and I will say if it works. NOTE: Items can break! You have 11 hitpoints. NOTE: You may make a splint for injured players, but you can only apply it with one of the doctors.

pokenerd: You are the stuntman. You are used to taking risks. You may, once per day, in a danger room, create a 'stunt' that kills all of the enemies if you roll high enough. Also, every time you take damage, you take 1 less damage then you normally would. You have 12 hitpoints.

Tristian: You are the magician. You can cast all sorts of spells. Each day you get 3 mana points. You can cast spells that do different things:
Heal spell: 1 MP. Heals another player for 2 hitpoints.
Attack spell: 2 MP. You auto-kill all enemies in a danger room.
Point Me spell: 3 MP. Points you to the exit.
Shield spell: 1 MP. Prevents you from taking damage in a danger room.
You have 9 hitpoints.

*Night Role

REPLACEMENTS:

RE: Survive the Maze (Roleplaying Game)

Woah, lotta people! I'll edit the list now.

New info! Check out my first post!

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze, Event 1! Day ends 19/3/10!

I vote for..

Path...

B!

Edit: Oh, and the 'c' in chocolate is lowercase. Thank you!

*Ahem*
My name is Electimortar. Anyway, I'll choose A.

Aww I want to be ninja :/ oh well...

Lets see... Water, either a flood a waterfall or a swimming pool. Steel pipe, most likely leading into sewers. Id rather not risk the waterfall so

Path B

Actually Shoryu, my Screen Name is oyeah1988 (no caps; no h between the o and y)
Anyway onto business. "Water" in most RPG's = Bad, so whatever the pipe route is... (ya never told us which is which btw) That's my vote.
EDIT: Gah I fail. B it is. my bad

Here are the current votes:
1 path A (Water)
3 path B (Pipe)

The group, after some debating, decided to slide down the pipe. At the bottom was a foam mat. On it was a note: Hello there. It seems that you have chosen this path. I will provide no more words, becides this code:

d9e3 qo0yq 9h3 eqwy r974

Use it in a time when you feel drowning in your pain. And here's a clue as how to crack the code: While keying in your scores, always look one space above.

The travelers eventually came to another crossroads. The path to the left was obviously an elevator, while the path on the right smelled moldy and damp. There were strange rustling noises coming from there. Which path shall you take?

d9e3 qo0yq 9h3 eqwy r974
code alpha one dash four

Hell, sign me up.

I'd like to take the right path.

Also, when can I use my role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back