Finished Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Start Day 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Day 3. New room, a guy from medival times!

go ahead then, lets see what leads to what.

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Day 3. New room, a guy from medival times!

I scan the room!

sillykyle! looked at both the buttons. He noticed a few power lines, deduced the following conclusion.

"The button on the left makes us drown by removing the water pit and sealing off the doors. The button on the right turns off the waterfall. There are things that will attack us if we fall into the water pit."

He pushed the button on the right and, sure enough, it turned off the waterfall. The group all jumped over the gap. It was rather small, and everyone made it, though Leafy had some difficulty. While his body was healing, he became very, very hungry. He needs to eat something.

Look at page 1 to see your item list.

*Hands Leafy a banana* Eat this...

Leafy meekly nods, then consumes the bananna. He is healed for some HP.

ok, now can we move forward or what?

Sure. But, you need to heal Leafy soon. His magical powers can disapear. =o

The group slowly moved on. The next room was a junction. One door was made of glass, the other of metal. The glass was opaque, and the group couldn't see through it. What will you do?

-_- well, lets go through the glass. descisions descisions, I hate to make descisions.

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
-_- well, lets go through the glass. descisions descisions, I hate to make descisions.

You could always use your ability...

*facepalms*
I completely forgot about my ability, yeah, "WHERE IS THE END OF THIS FRIGGIN MAZE HUH?"

Ho-oh closed his eyes. His subconsciousness told him the metal door led to the exit.

Then the metal door it is!

The group, knowing that the metal door led to the exit, pushed it open.

The next room was a steel room, like the door. However, there were several spikes littered around the arena. They moved, so it would be tricky to negotiate.

DIFFICULTY: 4/6
(You need to roll a 4 or higher to suceed, rolling a 4 meens minimum penatly)

ok, well, theres no way for us to raise our chances, and we arent rolling the die (I think) so why dont u decide our fate, eh? :D

I actually do roll the die... Anyways, your Magician could use a spell.

ok, can he use the shield one then?

Yes. He can also use the Agility Spell on himself.

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Day 3. SPIKEZ!

I say Leafy should use agility on himself and the rest of us can just risk it.

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Day 3. SPIKEZ!

OK, well, then, why would we do that when shield would get all of us accross and then protect us against whatever is next though. I see 2 options:
#1:Shield Spell:Make all of us get across the spikes and we can all take on the opponent together.

#2:Agility Spell:Leafy uses agility to get himself safely across the room then takes on the next challenge by himself

Time to vote, I vote:

OPTION #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back