Finished Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Start Day 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Day 3. IF YOU ARE IN THE GAME, POST IMMEDIATELY!

charidude said:
Really?

"Well I guess I can attempt to take a power. Which should I choose?

Darkrai's Nightmare or MSE

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Day 3. IF YOU ARE IN THE GAME, POST IMMEDIATELY!

I will attempt to take Darkrai's Nightmare's power!!!

^Craftsman tiem nao!

And that was an efficient method to get rid of inactive pplz :p

KTHXBAI!

Charitude glowed with a bright pink light. Darkrai's soul was floating upward. It sensed one wishing to learn its powers. It smiled. It was always happy to teach. Charitude glowed white, then, once the light had faded, learned the ability Craftsman.

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Day 3. Inactive people murdered, mwahahah!

Freak smiled as Charitude learned the ability Craftsman.

So guys now what?

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Day 3. Inactive people murdered, mwahahah!

I'll update tomorrow. Kinda lazy atm, cya in a few.

Shoyru1444 said:
6. MS eevelotion 0/10[color] Poison entered arm wound

I see fail on the front post! (Put [ /color ])

KTHXBAI!

(Any free spots?)

Okay, let's help leafy. First we need to stop the poison from spreading. I could make a turnikit?

A door slid open. The group, having no options, walked through.

In the next room was a human, clad in iron. He held a double-bladed sword in his hand, and a large kite shield in the other.

Danger level:
W/out weapons: 2/6
Each weapon = +1
Ninja's/Fencer's = +1.5

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Day 3. New room, a guy from medival times!

(IM back)

can we give the swordsman swords and have them fight?

Kaiserchu said:
(Any free spots?)

Not unless someone gets Modkilled. Sorry, but check in reguarly. 'Someone' *coughhatmancough* has already been warned.

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
(IM back)

can we give the swordsman swords and have them fight?

No, because the sword is shattered. Look at page 1.

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Day 3. New room, a guy from medival times!

I say we give Hatman the Dagger.

You also have a Hand Grenade

I have the grenade :D remember?

I think its worth it to let hatman go adn fight, the grenade we might need later

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
I have the grenade :D remember?

I think its worth it to let hatman go adn fight, the grenade we might need later

I agree.

^yes, the grenade we should save, for the mad scientist. He might build a giant robot thing that he controls from the inside, and we can just Hand grenade to win.

I agree as well. Let's see if I can make a weapon using materials...

Could I use the hammer to mend the dagger's blade with sword's fixing it?

Yeah, how badly did it shatter?

You know, you can just use the dagger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back