Supposed Insider Information for Next Pokemon Games

...Did you forget that PokéBeach is supposed to post actual updates rather than joke news, or you just wanted to generate extra traffic for your website with that headline, man?
It's my website, no one can tell me what I'm "supposed" to do. This is "news" in that it reminds people of many of the differences they'll encounter when playing RBY this weekend compared to the modern games.

...Did you forget that PokéBeach is supposed to post actual updates rather than joke news, or you just wanted to generate extra traffic for your website with that headline, man?
Actually, it is real news, as it says RBY are coming out Friday, and seeing as how they aren't released yet, they are new games.

I was getting SO MAD as I was reading through, and then I realized.... and then I still got mad.

Is it bad that it took me until the racism complaint to FULLY realize that this wasn't true? I mean, I had an inkling, but that sealed the deal.

I was about to wail over the more realistic models until I saw that Dark, Steel and Fairy were being removed...then I understood.
Thank Arceus for WPM's sense of humor.

Wow....I haven't been here in forever xP I saw this article and knew I had to reply though.
I love Water Pokemon Master for this xP

Also...Pikablu xP
images

Omfg, this game seems so much like R/B/Y! WOW!

(Joke over) Seriously, I learned today. Thank you Teacher WPM!

Hot dang! I can't wait to catch Freezer and Fyre! They sound like awesome Pokemon. I bet Fyre will be my favorite of the two. :D

I am a bit disappointed that "Random trainers like Youngster Joey will no longer have names and will simply be referred to by their Trainer class.". Now how will we know who's Rattata is in the top percentage!? D:
It's just the Red and Blue reprints. Lol I'm only 14 so I need to get them

This is not new information most of this is fake really like making Jynx black faced again why would they do that or having to beat the Elite Four 999 time with Magikarp Lvl 1 . This just a cruel but fake and funny joke.

Back