Supposed Insider Information for Next Pokemon Games

• WPM said:
    • The two games have been in development for six years, longer than any main series Pokemon game in history. They are for the 3DS.
    • Gamefreak is changing the way the Pokemon look in these games compared to the art style of X and Y. The Pokemon will look more realistic and animal-like.
I was thinking somewhere along the lines of detective pikachu as a more pokemon rpg like game, but then I realized it was a sick joke

my life can never be the same again

thanks.

I realized when he said new Legendary birds were coming out. I read the japanese names, and they were articuno and moltres.

(Also when the first three gym types were mentioned.)

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
If this info is true, then this game is probably going to be a remake of red/blue/yellow. Everything makes sense. Rock then water then electric gyms, 151 pokemon, cinnabar island, hidden pokemon under truck, biycle hard to get, etc. it just makes sense! And 3 bird legendarys! Or it is a prank

"The two games have been in development for six years, longer than any main series Pokemon game in history."

NOPE NOPE NOT READING ANYMORE
I CAN PROBABLY WAIT

Edit: came back out of curiosity and desire to procrastinate on my homework and read the comments. Ha... haha... ha... well then.

Last edited:
I saw the realistic pokemon style statement and knew that was weird. I really do not like WPT's troll like nature on this site.

I have never in my life yelled at a webmaster like this. When my mother yells like this it's because she loves me. I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! How dare you! Learn something from this! When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself - because nobody's going to take responsibility for you. You're rolling your eyes and you act like it's because you've heard it all before - you've heard it all before - you don't know where the hell I come from, You have no idea what I've been through, but I'm not a victim; I grow from it and I learn. Take responsibility for yourself!

Last edited:
Back