ORAS Super-Secret Bases! What Will Your Gym Be Like?

I would go with a Fairy-type team, Flying-type team or a Water-type team. I would go for Fairy-type as there are multiple Secret Bases in trees and bushes which can relate to the Fairy-typing in the sense of fairy tales. I do have lots of Fairy-type Pokemon dolls and posters so that's a plus. Flying-types can be another option as it was my favourite type before Fairy came along in Gen 6. But there's not really a good location to fit the theme. Water-types is my last pick as they are so good defensively and I have so many favourites in that type like Milotic, Ludicolo and Starmie. There are also a lot of good bases near water #SecretShore.

But other than that I don't know out of those to pick. If anyone can help to make this easier I appreciate it.

EDIT: I finally chose to go with Fairy-types as they are my favourite, my team will be as follows:

My Pokemon will have this annoying theme of using Status to get advantage, think of Venus from Pokemon Colosseum but more annoying, and with just Fairies.

Togekiss - Fairy/Flying (ParaFlincher)
Whimiscott - Grass/Fairy (LeechSeed/Annoyer)
Azumarill - Water/Fairy (Steel-type Stopper)
Klefki - Steel/Fairy (Poison-type Stopper and Screen Setter)
Florges - Fairy (Defensive Support)
Mega Gardevoir - Psychic/Fairy (Ace Pokemon)

Last edited:
Back