Sunday, 2/17, Base Set at Target, Redshark Installer Updated for Great Encounters

I did not know that Target sold past sets this far back. I am still trying to get a 3 starters from the base set. I know the older sets are still being sold throught the U.S.A. but I did not know that Target was doing that. Cool.:)

xD That's great; I haven't been to Target recently, but I'll keep an eye out for the oldies if I do go there soon.

I remember my youngest brother's first pack of cards--- he pulled a Charizard. xD Lucky bugger.

I got a Beedrill, and my other brother got a Gyarados.

Wow! I thought it was only at my Target... and trust me, I don't live where Water Pokemon Master does. Strange. Plus, they had Great Encounters boosters a week early.

I was at Target 3 days ago and I saw a Jungle deck. I just thought they were re-print decks, maybe I should go check it out again.

Does anyone know if they're seling cards from the e-Reader sets? I bought a used e-Reader from GameStop a while back (for the Eon Ticket, borrowing someone else's DS Lite for a little while), and the random stuff you get from them are pretty fun.

Nothing old or new at my Targets (all the GE is already sold out). I check 2 near me regularly, so I'll keep an eye out.

Back