News 'Sun and Moon Strengthening Expansion Pack'

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Are these in SM Base for us or will they be promos or something :/

This cards will not be included in the English Sun & Moon set. We do not yet know how we'll get them, and we won't until it's revealed, just like all of the other Japanese mini-sets.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
This cards will not be included in the English Sun & Moon set. We do not yet know how we'll get them, and we won't until it's revealed, just like all of the other Japanese mini-sets.
There's a possibility that the HR is in SM base tho because HRs weren't in the set list that got revealed

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
There's a possibility that the HR is in SM base tho because HRs weren't in the set list that got revealed

While technically possible, that's not really a realistic or likely assumption since they don't have a reason to include the HR but not the regular FA. We'll also have to get all of the other SM1+ cards at some point, so why would they shove a handful of more HRs into this set when they could just release them with the others.

JeroenM

Aspiring Trainer
Damn that sudowoodo is a nice card! Doesn't it look just like the Passimian-deck counter I was looking for.

Last edited:

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
Mmm... I'm actually not really a fan of the Hyper Rares. I prefer the Full-Arts. That being said, the upcoming Primarina HR may change my mind, depending on how cool it is.

Asmer

Keep the High Tide on the Flipside
This card is literally Ditto from Triumphant, with more HP and a Fighting Energy in the attack cost etc. Seems okay. Someone can make a really awful deck utilizing this and Parallel City, which would be hilariously mean under the right circumstances. Besides that... not much else to say about it.

-Asmer

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
For me the original is the best, then the one in the middle then the white with rainbow effect.

Zipplip

Aspiring Trainer
Ooh, I'm gonna love using this. Best part is that now I won't be needing Parallel City as a Stadium, unless the opponent is using something like Volcanion, and we'll also have an option now when Parallel City does get rotated out.

Apterous

Aspiring Trainer
The card clearly says if there are card effects with lower numbers of cards on bench (parallel city), that the lower number matters more in that case. Since sky field goes the other way, it seems from the reading sky field has precedent.