Summer Vacation

Slowpr0

✪ Slowbro is So Pro ✪
Where are you going for Summer Vacation?
I'm leaving for Hawaii tomorrow for 5 days!! :D

I dunno yet, we might visit our relatives, but im not sure. I plant to have an awesome summer anyway. Have a fun time in hawaii!!!

I'm going to a day-camp for most of the time, and for a week, I'm gonna go to a sleep-away Boy Scout camp to work on Merit Badges and stuff. I might do other stuff too, but I'm not really sure yet.

No idea what I'm doing yet, but my family might go to Singapore/London/Sydney/another overseas city for a week or two... other than that, I'll probably just be chilling at my house, maybe keeping up with French so I don't forget it all over the summer. Hopefully spending lots of time with my girlfriend and friends from high school, but we'll see how that all works out...

I'm probably going to finish off the following video game stuff during the summer (and a lot of other stuff too):

1 Finish EV training my first Pokemon.
2.Finish off all the Sonic Unleashed trophies (I already have 97%)
3.Finish my Leaf Green Nuzlocke run.

Work haha. Summer vacation in Japan starts from the end of July until the start of September. Sadly, I have to work during that time. I have to visit various schools and help teach other teachers English, co-teach a English class aimed for people going abroad, and then teach English at a English camp aimed for Grades 2 through 9 (o_0). And hopefully throw in a job at a High School English summer camp.

If anything, I am taking a three day weekend and going to Hiroshima to visit some old friends of mine.

I only have summer vacation for four weeks. Though,

- Regional (hopefully National) Championship Junior Olympics
- Football Training Camp
- Power-lifting Competitions
- Four Track and Field meets
- Comic-Con (3 days)
- A few auditions for commercials
- 50 hours Community Service
- Pokemon World Championships (Down the street much?)

I don't think I'm going any where exciting this summer. Just going to Minnesota for the THIRTEENTH YEAR IN A ROW ARGH

But something high on my agenda of to-do's is to practice my singing. And I'm buying a keyboard and an iPod nano...I just love music to death. After seeing Christina Grimmie on YouTube, I want to play the piano like her (if you don't know her, look her up; she's amazing).

^I'm also going to Minnesota. But mine's next week for a big 10 day canoeing trip that goes through Canada.
maybe you, DE, and I can meet up and-...

I am hopefully getting a part time job at the barn where I ride at, so I'll probably spend most of my time there.

Shadow Arceus said:
^I'm also going to Minnesota. But mine's next week for a big 10 day canoeing trip that goes through Canada.
maybe you, DE, and I can meet up and-...
You'd better bring A LOT of bug spray, there are mosquitos everywhere on the Boundary Waters by the thousands. I've heard stories from our troop that you'd need to carry a flamethrower every time you use the bathroom x3

Also, I'll probably go to Chicago towards the end of the summer, but whats more exciting, is that my friend from New York is coming to stay with us for a month.

Summer dosen't start until June 24th for me. Which also happens to be my birthday! With school ending I plan to do alot of bird watching and the Edith Reed Sanctuary and of course hit the pool. I'll also probably be on PB all day and up my post count a little along with time spent online.

I dont know yet school ends on June 7. Ill probly just stay and spend my time in California.

Yoda 432 said:
Where are you going for Summer Vacation?
I'm leaving for Hawaii tomorrow for 5 days!! :D

That's pretty cool. I've been to Hawaii, and it's a very nice place to visit.

For summer, my parents are going to Italy (second honeymoon), and my Sis is getting dropped in Pennsylvania for a month on a farm. (she likes working with horses and stuff.) I get to stay at home. Alone. For a week and a half. So, I pretty much get to do whatever I want. Otherwise I think we might be going to Florida for a week...

EDIT: and I'm going to nats in Indianapolis.

Going to Nats and possibly Worlds. Worlds would be fun because we would be going the whole week. I want to try to save up money for a new computer, but I doubt that would happen.

Back