Sturbridge, Massachusetts 2014 Spring Regionals

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
Info: https://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-events/14-04-000045/

You can use this thread to confirm your attendance, organize meet ups with other players, discuss the metagame, anything you want about this event! I'm not going I'll be there the 5th and 6th. If you want to find me, I'm in the Masters division, I'll be wearing a Pikachu Hat, I'm 6 foot 2 and I've got really long brown hair. Don't be afraid to walk up an chat with me. I have no friends, so I won't mind. My Birthday also happens to be on April 5th, and you scooping to me just so happens to be on my wishlist... Just puttin' that out there...

I will probably be there if there is no regional closer. Also why is it not at Gillette stadium?

Elbow said:
I will probably be there if there is no regional closer. Also why is it not at Gillette stadium?

Yeah, that's a shame it's not there this year. The stadium was a really cool place for a Pokemon Tournament.

Ugh, I really want to go to this but AP exams are coming up and it's more likely than not that I'm going to have to skip it this year. Getting 2nd again will have to come some other time :3

Machamp The Champion said:

You can use this thread to confirm your attendance, organize meet ups with other players, discuss the metagame, anything you want about this event! I'm not going I'll be there the 5th and 6th. If you want to find me, I'm in the Masters division, I'll be wearing a Pikachu Hat, I'm 6 foot 2 and I've got really long brown hair. Don't be afraid to walk up an chat with me. I have no friends, so I won't mind. My Birthday also happens to be on April 5th, and you scooping to me just so happens to be on my wishlist... Just puttin' that out there...

lol it's true he does have no friends.

jk.

maybe.

I'm only probably going to ruin Elliot's dream if I need points, and only if that. Like Blah said, defending second would be nice, but if I don't have to go, I probably will to save my parents the trouble. Gillette was a great venue, and the tournament last year ran VERY smoothly, not to mention they streamed matches last year wink wink nudge nudge senior finals. Sad to see it not be there again but I hate the Patriots so I GUESS it's ok

RogueChomp said:
Machamp The Champion said:

lol it's true he does have no friends.

jk.

maybe.

I'm only probably going to ruin Elliot's dream if I need points, and only if that. Like Blah said, defending second would be nice, but if I don't have to go, I probably will to save my parents the trouble. Gillette was a great venue, and the tournament last year ran VERY smoothly, not to mention they streamed matches last year wink wink nudge nudge senior finals. Sad to see it not be there again but I hate the Patriots so I GUESS it's ok

Wink wink nudge nudge round 5 me vs. Jarod Morales donk.

oh noes it's on the same day as Georgia! That means I can't go to both but also some good players will go to this instead so idk how I feel about that. gl guys it's in three weeks right?

Back