Stupid things you have done

ShayminSky

I see what you did there...
We know you have done stupid things. Confess them here, or pay the consequences(wow, big word. I am lucky I survived).

I first thought HM was Hechnical Machine because TM was Technical Machine.

i once needed warp point to win a game and i was total spaced out and when i cosmic powered from my claydol i put my game winn9ing warp point on the bottom of my deck and lost.
biggest mistake ive ever made at anything

Krucifier: Lol

I tried to vault a fence once, and slashed an inch deep, 3 inch across hole in my knee that possibly chipped the bone. And I was on a platform and fell 6 feet to the ground. I rock

Krucifier said:
I read this thread.
Damn you! You stole my idea! Seriously.

I didn't go to the toilet even when I had diahorrhea. Don't give me a negative rep, this is British English spelling.

Señor Noobnerd said:
I didn't go to the toilet even when I had diahorrhea. Don't give me a negative rep, this is British English spelling.

You just had to point that out, didn't you? ;)

Don't worry I'm on your side.

I licked some ice-cream knowing that it has gone bad. Tasted HORRIBLE.

Someone accidentally left the freezer door loose, so...

;/

I stabbed my hand with a knife when i was trying to open a package for my mom. Another time at work I was looking outside while I washing a knife and I basically cut open my finger. Spacing out is a very dangerous thing to do.

I was playing cricket and was wicket keeper. I was too close to the stumps. Wham!

Big scar on my head, swelling then black eye later, lots of blood everywhere. You get the picture.

I tried to pickup a log while my friend was chopping at it for some unknown reason with a sludge hammer. the back side, an axe, slipped on my hand when he did it and I had a frekin bandage wrap thing/cast on for 2 weeks!

Yesterday I was on a four-wheeler going like 30 miles an hour and I jumped out and I flipped 3 times, and then I stopped on the side of my head with my legs over my head and I was just sitting there with my hands legs and my head bleeding, LOL.

Another time I was cutting vines off a fence and I cut an inch deep cut into my foot with the machete.

Then, a couple of months ago I was walking through my dad's place where he welds and stuff and it got hit my a tree in hurricane Ike, and a peice of wood cut into my skin and the blood stained my socks and shoes. LOL, so much for a moth and a ladder, LOL.

I had no idea you were supposed to stop on a red light.

I also didn't know they fine you heavily for it too.

today at dinner we were haveing homemade chili and I thought there were some on my hand so I licked it, and it was pure hot sause, I screamed, wiped it off and chugged my milk...

-CC

I had stripped throat and they gave me the numbing spray, and I sprayed my tongue on accident. Two seconds later I decided to eat a Burrito.... I couldn't taste a thing. >.<

And I decided to play with a hot sauce packet from a taco place and sprayed it in my eye, on the way to wash it out I ran into a door.

A couple of years back me and my dad made a potato cannon. (If you don't know what a potato cannon is it is some piping glued together so that you can shove a potato down the front end take the back plate off spray some hairspray in the chamber. then there is a spark plug in the chamber so when it sparks it ignites the hairspray to send the potato flying.) I liked watching the spark. So I held it up looked down the barrel and hit the spark plug with my toe. There was nothing in it except for the pvc glue. If you don't know pvc glue is flammable and when I hit the spark plug the fumes from the glue exploded and hit me on the eye. All of my eye lashes got burned a curved into my eye. I could not see out of that eye until the doctor cut of the eyelashes. I was very lucky that I am not blind out of that eye.

Last thursday at school I was writing and I did something with my pencil , it hit the plam of my hand and it cut it a little. (not too serious)
Also twice in one day last years Battle roads , in 2 of the rounds I forgot my prizes...

Yay, this thread is coming along!

Once, when my hamster bit me( I stuck his finger in his cage and left it there) and didn't feel it until half of his fur was red with blood(he started squeaking). He is alive today and he won't die.

Back