Pokemon Stuff we didn't really notice 'bout Poke'mon

Hmm..

Maybe he eats sand from the ground the excrets them for breathing???

BTW:How could a Seaking or other fish breath in Ground if she fights a ground pokemon in the games??

Maybe they have specialized lungs for them to breath also on land.
Question: what will happen if i pick some leaves from grotle or torterra? can i cut down the bonsai tree on torterra's shell? :-/

And I think cutting down torterra's tree would kill it, it's like cutting off charizard's tail :) Picking a leaf on the other hand shouldn't really hurt.

The anime showed that some "real" animals existed along with Pokemon. Do you think these "real" animals have a connection to the creation of Pokemon by Mew or Arceus? Does this mean that Pokemon are created by Mew or Arceus from these "real" animal species?
~Animals in the anime:
- We've seen angelfish in a tank in the Cerulean Gym.
- Misty and Ash were in this Seaking Catching Contest. While Ash was waiting for a Seaking to take his bait, the fishing rod seemed as if it caught something but as Ash took his rod out of the water, there was nothing on it. Brock then said that maybe Ash just caught a catfish or sumtin.

hm..what can you say? Can you also give incidents that "real" animals did exist in the anime? and Do you think that these species has sumtin to do with Pokemon?

The Pokédex says that a Banette can't open the zipper on his mouth, or else his spirit or soul or something will escape. How can he eat then?

The pokédex also says that the body of Dusclops is completely hollow. Where are his organs then?

they forgot to close its zipper:D
* what does kabuto really look like? you only see its red eyes, yellow claws, brown shell right? :D

Inside Chansey's egg is a Happiny.

And what happens if you cut Shuppet's/Duskull's shirt? What will happen if one Bannete's ziper opens? Dusclops' tower is demolished? Shedinja's shell is broken?

Auto-theory: They do stop being Pokés, and search a shirt or a empty Nincada shell. A Dusclops may turn a Shedinja!

In Lucarion and the mystery of mew.. You see Nidoqueen babys.. I wonder how that happend..

Things to ponder about
*I wonder what a shellless, selfish, Shellder looks like?*
* I wonder what would happen if a camerupt was filled with confetti rather then fire?*
* I wonder what Mr. Mimes hands look like and how Bonsly + evolution + gloves?*
* I wonder what diglets legs look like?*
* I wonder what would happen if happiny's egg hatched?*
* I wonder what would happen if an egg of Happiny's, Chansey's, or Blissey's cracked?*
* I wonder how much the gold on meowth's head is worth?*
* I wonder what air freshener would smell like to a gloom, weezing, koffing, stunky or skuntank?*
* I wonder what would happen if a Swalot, Muk or grimer would look like if they got cleaned?*
* I wonder who would win a tounge fight, Lickitung's evo or Politoed?*
* I wonder what would happen if Wailord were attracted to Mantine rather the Remoraid?*
* I wonder what would happen if Smeargle ran out of paint?*
* I wonder what would happen if Milktank was Lemonaidetank?*
* I wonder what would happen if Unkown was known?*
* I wonder what would happen if a sharpedo could swim?*

What I've noticed, that in all the Pokémon games,
Nurse Joy always says, "Thank you, Please come by again soon!"

You want me.. To visit your hospital soon?
Nurse Joy is sick.
She enjoys the thought of my pokémon in need of hospitalization..

Master of the six kings said:

Lol.. I got to remember that one..

*can i tie a ribbon out of suicune's tails?
*a shaved altaria?
*togepi w/o shell?
*shelless shelgon?
*tangela w/o its tangling hair
*do dunsparce open its eyes?
* can i remove shedinja's halo
*piloswine's eyes, what does it look like?
:D :D

Master of the six kings said:
Things to ponder about
*I wonder what a shellless, selfish, Shellder looks like?*
* I wonder what would happen if a camerupt was filled with confetti rather then fire?*
* I wonder what Mr. Mimes hands look like and how Bonsly + evolution + gloves?*
* I wonder what diglets legs look like?*
* I wonder what would happen if happiny's egg hatched?*
* I wonder what would happen if an egg of Happiny's, Chansey's, or Blissey's cracked?*
* I wonder how much the gold on meowth's head is worth?*
* I wonder what air freshener would smell like to a gloom, weezing, koffing, stunky or skuntank?*
* I wonder what would happen if a Swalot, Muk or grimer would look like if they got cleaned?*
* I wonder who would win a tounge fight, Lickitung's evo or Politoed?*
* I wonder what would happen if Wailord were attracted to Mantine rather the Remoraid?*
* I wonder what would happen if Smeargle ran out of paint?*
* I wonder what would happen if a sharpedo could swim?*

Here are my answers:D
*Shellder might look like a black pearl kinda thing
*confetti? then New Year will be a blast
*Mr. Mimes hands would look like..well..hands lol
*Diglett's legs? i have no idea
*hmm..about Happiny, Chansey and Blissey's eggs, i think that if the eggs were to ever hatch then nothing would come out. I've read that the egg is just a nutritional food. I think that the eggs they are carrying are different from poke-eggs ( from where baby Pokemon hatch )
*Meowth's gold coin's price would depend on how much it weighs :p
*ari freshener would smell bad for them
*a clean Muk? weird.. o_O
*of course, Lickitung's evo!:)
*Mantine better swim away
*the stuff on Smeargle's tail isnt paint. Its like a gooey substance its tail secretes ( iunno if it ever runs out )
*haha..Lemonaidetank >.<
*We all know Unknown already and nothing happened to Unknown. But if something were to ever happen to Unknown because of knowing it, then that would be known by now. hahaha
*Sharpedo would probably drown if it cant swim ( well if that what you mean :D )

These are just my personal opinion

Other things to wonder about

* What would happen if I found a Gastrode in the dead center of the equater(not inside it mind you)*
* How can I eat a cherry after seeing cherubi, wait is there a strawbubi too?*
* What it look like if Purugly was pretty?*
* Who would win in a race, a Silcoon, Cascoon, Kakuna or Metapod?*
* What would it be like to have a Snorlax with insomnia?*
* If Girafarig spelled backwards is girafirG, then why doesn't it look the same Back words?*
* Why doesn't Bronzong look bronze?*
* What would it be like if Pinsirs' horns was a pair of safty sizzers?*
* Why does Carnivine Kwow levitate??*
* If you had a team of a Sableye, Nospass and Mawile do you think they'd all evolve into Face?*
* Are earthquakes caused by Diglett's flatulence?*

^Here are some of my opinions :p
*Who is Gastrode?
*Put in your mouth -> chew -> swallow -> repeat all over again ..lol
*It would look pretty....:D name would be Purretty
*maybe Silcoon >.<
*Snorlax with insomnia? then its eyes would be open

Back