Pokemon Stuff we didn't really notice 'bout Poke'mon

Speking of pokeballs how can a 10 foot high pokemon fit in a tiny poke ball

Do Pokemon like Mewtwo ever do "business"? You know...when nature calls... Its kinda weird to see them do that ( if they do ) >.<... sorry if the question's kinda eew. :D

It may sound dumb but I just barely noticed that the things on the side of zubat's head are its eyes.

Does Golbat have a stomach? I mean, its whole body is like it mouth... there'd be soo little space for the organs

crazy aipom is probably going to like this statment.

You know how theres evelution therey here(The therey that we evolved from monkey.)Well did people in the pokemon world evolve from aipoms.

Shadows. There was mad-cow deseise. wouldnt be mad-Milktank deseise

^^^
Funny, but what about dialga and palkia, right they have diamonds and pearls but did you ever notice that the diamond in dialga looks like a normal prism spheres and the two pearls in palkia looks like pale spheres

'Kay I only read to about the 8th page and then got bored lol :/ But here's what I hafta say:

Beowolf said:
There are some things we dont actually give attention to in Pokemon, like:

1. Pokemon Clothing = removeable or not?
- i mean, some Pokemon do wear accessories or stuff, am i right? Like Cubone, do you think he could take off the skull on his head? Hitmonchan has boxing gloves but can he take 'em off and also his skirt thing, can he remove that too? Jynx and Gardevoir wear gowns or dresses, etc.
What is your own opinion on this??

2. Pokemon Weaponry = is a part of Pokemon too ??
- an example here again is Cubone, its description says that its bone boomerang thing is only something Cubone picked up. And if i remembered correctly in Wiki, the bone was from that Cubone's mother or sumtin. Farfetch'd is another example of this. Farfetch'd has a spring onion for a weapon. And Alakazam and Kadabra have spoons.
Now here's the question, If a pokeball only captures a Pokemon, then how is it that a pokeball also captures that Pokemon's weapon? Are Pokemon born with the weapons already? or Do they really just pick up those stuff? How do these Pokemon gain these weapon things through evolution? Like Drowzee, when Drowzee evolves into Hypno, it starts to have that hypnotizing coin thing

Well in the game they're not gonna hatch a Cubone without its skull and bone just to make you find it, and in the Anime (Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't watch it anymore) I don't really think a Cubone was ever hatched. I do recall from somewhere that its skull is an Aerodactyl's skull. Also about the issue of its skull and bone changing when it evolves... well this is some sort of turbo-hyper-evolution-thingy lol. It's head simply fully bonded with the skull its wearing :p

Gardevoir's dress looks like its part of her, and it definitely looks attached to Ralts. I guess you could say the same for Jynx. The only thing on Hitmonchan I could honestly say could be "detachable" would be its gloves. You never know if the clothing is actually an extension of its body. The gloves just look removable, they might not lol.

In one episode that I remember watching (Really old, like I said I haven't watched it in forever), I recall Ash trying to capture a Primeape or a Mankey or something and missed and caught a rice ball. Who says PokeBalls can only capture Pokemon? lol. They teleport back to the Prof's lab if you have more than six, and how else do you think you transfer items in your pocket in the games? The technology that breaks down the Pokemon's structure into a Pokeball could work on other things when you look at it that way. That being said, there's no reason a Farfetch'd couldn't keep its stick with it.

If you ever wanted to look at Pokemon from a different view-point I reccomend viewing This Gallery.

Steel Pokemon Master said:
Speking of pokeballs how can a 10 foot high pokemon fit in a tiny poke ball

Check this

I was just recently reading something about the Paint of a Smeargles Tail.
Not to mention that Farfecth'd can't like with out there celery stick.

Pokemon = The Never Ending Story, The Never Ending Story 2, (was there a Third one?)

Back