Studio Ghibli game!!! Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

PikabooPikachu

わかいません。
Studio Ghibli and Level 5 teamed up to make Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch for PS3. It's a JRPG that tells the tale of a boy named Oliver on his journey to find his mother in a parallel world to his. The game is filled with animated cutscenes created by Studio Ghibli and has music composed by Joe Hisaishi. The US version will inculded both Japanese and English aduio tracks.

If you live in the United States, BANDI NAMCO Games is having a preorder goodies which only will come in the game's special edition, the Wizard's Edition. It comes with a copy of the Wizard's Companion (a 300+ page book that came with the DS game and is translated!), a Drippy doll plush, and two DLC monsters! Club NAMCO will stop taking preorders for the Wizard's Edition Aug. 31st. They've also mention that the more preorders they receive, the more goodies they'll throw into the Wizard's Edition.
For more info Click me!

A sample of the cutscenes, animated by Studio Ghibli
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mrgKrS5VuE&feature=plcp[/video]

The E3 Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsu5dRJjQF4&feature=plcp

I own a copy of the Japanese DS version (Ni no Kuni: Shikkoku no Madoushi (The Jet-Black Mage)), and let me tell you guys, this game is a treat. The animation is beautiful, even for my tiny DS lite, and the music and game play is fantastic. Studio Ghibli still has the imagination and magic that I love.
Though, Japan does not have their own "Wizard's Edtion." They got a special PS3 and control and game bundle, for those of you who are intersected.
I created this to basically get the word out and for those Studio Ghibli fans at Pokebeach who still haven't found this gem.

Holy cow. You know, as a child, I loved the movies Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle, so I'll definitely try my best to pick this up. I agree with you when you say that Studio Ghibli has the imagination. All of their stories are really awe-inspiring, and the animation for their movies is phenomenal. I'm looking forward to the animated cutscenes, those will be great!

Is there a release date set?

Back