Stresses

Typhlosion

I Feel Epic, Don't Stop Me
Hello,
In this world I find that almost anything can be really really annoying.
Me personally I find that people who are almost completely clueless just really stress me out. Also those people who take forever to do things are quite frustrating.

All I want to know are what are some of things that just make you mad, stressed, ticked-off, or annoyed. In addition, let us know how you handle such stressors.

My sister makes mad and annoyed. I feel stressed out when I procrastanate too much and it is 1 in the morning and I'm still working on projects (which has happened once this year).

Btw, I'm sorry for any errors or stuff. I'm so tired I'm gonna pass out

I'm one of eight kids, so a few years ago I would've played the family card; thankfully however, we now really enjoy each others' company. :p

My most common stressors are classes -- I'm a senior in college right now and the course-load is ridiculous. I also have a tendency to procrastinate, which certainly doesn't help matters, nor does the fact that I'm a huge perfectionist.

Also, I'm a huge Ohio State fan, so I do tend to get stressed over OSU football. Especially the last half of the Sugar Bowl tonight.

To add to the discussional value, why don't we also talk about how we handle the stressors? EDIT: Added to original post.

When others put me in charge of completing a project.They should at least have the dignity to help!Just because I'm smart does not mean I have to complete an assignment on my own.Have the dignity to pitch in!(Luckily none of those children were in honors ^_^")

It also stresses me when a person begs for money each day.It's easy to turn down some.However,females are less so.Its just annoying that they rely on me each day for money....

Also something happened the past day.
My sister is extremely smart. She is applying to multiple colleges with a 4.8 GPA.
Her high school put her name on someone elses grades. The person had a 2.0 GPA (aproximately). Luckily someone on the school staff is calling all the colleges to change the grades.
To deal with my stress I just go on to my xbox or something and just start killing people. (weird, I know)

Hahaha, typhlosion playing games where you're killing others is totally normal when you're stressed or anoyed. I do this too x) and what annoys me most? I don't know.

What annoys me more than anything is people who can't keep their mouths shut or just butt out when something doesn't even affect them or they have no right to really criticize something themselves. Case in-point: some guys I know nag me constantly about acting too girly or childish in public, which gets to me a lot because I've known them forever and they usually get worse about that stuff than I do.

One thing I can't stand at all is when I'm concentrating on an overdue piece of homework, and my brother is making stupid noises/playing the guitar so loud I can't think.

Something that stresses me out is people who act gangster at my school. There's this little person in my Language Arts class who always interupts my teacher. It's annoying.

I relive my stress by just ignoring it. Simple as that.

School in general stresses me out. The work, the kids, the teachers. All of it. Summer can't get here soon enough.

School stresses me also.And since I entered Junior High,it has been so poopy and stressing. (Elementary school was alot better >.> )

Yeah, school is my major stressor, and many of my other stresses are stemmed from school, usually. Homework, tests, projects, friends, student council, time management etc. Actually, being the President of my class is another whole level of stress for me. I have to organize meetings, events, bake sales, assemblies, homecoming, and all that fun stuff. It's a rewarding job, but it's pure hell sometimes.

It stresses me out when I do perfect (almost) on a game without saving and right before the game ends, it dies, I die in the game, or a power outage. To get over this, I beat my pillow.

School isn't that bad for me. But Language Arts gets on my nerves so much. Math sometimes gets on my nerves too. My two good friends also get on my nerves alot. They sometimes annoy me so much I just explode. >_> Like one time Nick burped in my ear ( -_- ) and I got so mad I grabbed his folder and chucked it at him hard.

He didn't get hurt but he kinda deserves it. He always gets on my nerves and he knows I hate it. He also whacks me alot on the back. So I guess I just let all the anger / payback out at once =/.

Hmm. Maybe you could talk it out with him rather than use violence to solve your problems.

All of life stresses me out. Somehow I just go about trying to live and the stress is kept at a fairly manageable level.

dmaster out.

Sadly, stress is part of life. Without stress, we wouldn't think things didn't require stress. We just have to live with it :/

Back