News Strengthening Expansion Pack, Best of XY Pack, and Ash VS Team Rocket Deck!

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
What will they print after this 1.000.000 dollar Shaymin-EX? A golden UR Trainer that lets you win the game instantly? The artwork is beautiful, but they're getting a little ridiculous with these over-over-overpriced cards.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
More Secret Rates in the style of the BREAK-Era full art SRs?

And they're actually good EX's?

I'll take twenty of each.

I need a set of shaymins, those go perfectly with my M-Rayquaza deck art-wise. A lot better than Ueda's full art shaymin anyways...

Didn't expect the Full Art N reprint either...They're going crazier by the minute.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Look at those full art Ultra-rares XY duo and Mega Rayquaza/ Shaymin EX cards!!! Complete artistic beauty, such reverence! Awww that full art Aegislash how I missed you!!!!1 Aaaaaaah. Every missing rare card from the generation has now been equalised to much glory!

THIS IS HOW OUR BELOVED GENERATION SHOULD TRULY FINISH. Behold!!

...Today is a good day.

Mao999

Aspiring Trainer
There's no religion, no more. Shaymin gold FA and blacksmith FA are too much for me and my wallet!

P3DS

UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
I need those salazzle. Salazzle deck is going to look really fun. Slow starting, so, in the lategame, you deal a ton of damage

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
What will they print after this 1.000.000 dollar Shaymin-EX? A golden UR Trainer that lets you win the game instantly? The artwork is beautiful, but they're getting a little ridiculous with these over-over-overpriced cards.
It's a double edged sword (like what the Aeigislash FA has just shown us literally :)) because it also gives chance to showcase further artistic merit which is in my opinon an important, powerful staple behind what makes Pokémon great.

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
It'd probably be stupid and gimmicky, but I kinda feel the Electivire would be fun with Tapu Koko GX. Ninja boy an invested one in the active into Electabuzz, then evolve, and hit for 170. Throw down another Koko GX and have it zoom back up front in Electivire's downtime.

AlphaVoxel

Definitely still in development...
Forum Mod
Dude, I now really hope that this set come to the US. These cards are BEAUTIFUL! If I honestly have to, I will just buy the Japanese ones for my deck. These are just too good to not come tonight the US...

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Why a SR Shaymin? It's pretty and all, like REALLY pretty, but now it has to come to the US. :/
I NEED THAT N!! You better make sure you get here N.
Okay, take back what I said earlier. I want this set in English.

taschen88

Aspiring Trainer
About the Best of XY cards: Such beautiful art for the FA reprints!! I particularly like the illustration style on Delinquent, Yveltal-EX, and Shaymin-EX! And this would mean Manectric-EX, Blacksmith, and Aegislash-EX would be legal for Standard play again! :D

Now imagine FA Battle Compressor and FA Joltik and the rest of the Night March team! BAHAHAHA!!
Lol, kidding! Please no Night Marchers!! Battle Compressor would be great if it came back though IMO.

As for the SM2+ cards: Wish Baton pretty much eliminates the need for EXP Share. Very similar mechanic, but 3 instead of Energy to pass on is a crazy upgrade! I wanna use one on my Rainbow Force deck, any Water Box deck, and FC Delphox deck! :) Any incarnation on Darkrai has always been great, this new GX is no exception. It would do better in Expanded with Battle Compressor around. TCG has never loved Ledian, but I hope the attack text translated later proves it to be at least a decent tech card. And I doubt this new Weavile is half as good as BW Plasma Weavile. And slay, Salazzle, slay!! :D