• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Stigma's trading thread. H: Tons of LV X's and GOOD rares!!

Stigma said:
I don't really want to trade the trainers atm until I know what decks are pro next format, so I'd rather trade the LV X.

Well, the cards need to be either a solid yes or solid no. It is against the rules to to list cards you do not want to trade as shown here:

Secretsof2113 said:
3. Only list cards that you have for trade. Listing cards that are decked, incoming, or not for trade is not allowed, and you will get a warning for it.

So I would suggest you pick one or you can be warned for your actions.

But anyway, about the trade I will pass, I can probably get more alone for the 2 RH Claydols (value ~20-25 each) to your Dialga G (~8), Dialga G X (~30-35).

20-25 each? Good luck ever getting that much for them.
And I'd trade the TGI cards if I got a great deal, so don't try to go power-crazy on me.
Also, I'd be giving you normal claydols back, so it's not like you're trading away all that much.

Stigma said:
20-25 each? Good luck ever getting that much for them.
And I'd trade the TGI cards if I got a great deal, so don't try to go power-crazy on me.
Also, I'd be giving you normal claydols back, so it's not like you're trading away all that much.

Lol.

Link 1

Link 2

The other 2 are $19. If you really want links for that I will give them to you.

And giving me Claydol for my RH Claydol without adding anything doesn't really help your cause in this trade.

And no I am not going power crazy. I am trying to keep the other traders for having to post here just for you to say no to them.

Being told no is a part of trading. Unless we're trying to cater to 4 year olds who will cry if I don't want their trade, there's no reason to threaten to warn me for something like that.

Protip: I'm not an idiot. The whole "LOOK THESE SELL FOR THIS MUCH!" thing and posting a link to ebay for the highest claydol you can possibly find won't work on me. Just because they're listed for that much doesn't mean they've sold. If you look on the purchases, he's just recently sold ONE, out of all of the people who offered [obviously less] for it. Nobody is crazy enough to pay that much for a reverse claydol.

If you don't want to trade the claydols, that's fine. Throw me an offer with the rest of the cards?

Stigma said:
Being told no is a part of trading. Unless we're trying to cater to 4 year olds who will cry if I don't want their trade, there's no reason to threaten to warn me for something like that.

Protip: I'm not an idiot. The whole "LOOK THESE SELL FOR THIS MUCH!" thing and posting a link to ebay for the highest claydol you can possibly find won't work on me. Just because they're listed for that much doesn't mean they've sold. If you look on the purchases, he's just recently sold ONE, out of all of the people who offered [obviously less] for it. Nobody is crazy enough to pay that much for a reverse claydol.

If you don't want to trade the claydols, that's fine. Throw me an offer with the rest of the cards?

ROFL. There is a difference in threatening and telling you the rules. When I quoted the rules and told you the consequences I said CAN not WILL theres a big difference FYI.

And if you actually looked at the listing the first link sold 5 Claydol for about ($22.50) (within a 3 month period) while the other one ($25.00) sold 3 with another one sold for an accepted amount (within a 2 month period). So just because he didn't sell so many this month doesn't make it less valuable in the now or in the future.

There's no denying that the price of claydol is dropping. Part of it is because people are afraid GE will rotate. Another is that claydol is just becoming less and less useful.

CML for:

4x Dialga G [4x RH]
2x RH Bronzong G
4x RH Crobat G
2x RH Toxicroak G
2x Weavile G [1xRH]
3x RH Palkia G
1x RH Houndoom G
2x RH Honchkrow G
4x RH Energy Gain
4x RH Power Spray
4x RH Poketurn
4x RH Cyrus

Please and thank you :)

I will get back to you. I have to check what I have. I have an Absol RH, but it has a line on part of the side, slight indent.

Full moon: Not seeing much, sorry.
ESP: Do you have any of my wants? Didn't see any at a glance.

[[Just updated wants]]

I have...

3 RH Bebe's
Possibly 1 RH Rare candy (HP)

Interested for those in...

4 RH Crobat G

Please CML for these as well:

All AMU Lv.X.
RH G trainers.

(BTW, I played you in Top Cut at Regionals, if you care. : D)

CML for:
4x RH Energy Gain
4x RH Cyrus
3x RH Poketurn
1x Uxie X
2x RH LA Mesprit

I have RH Gastly, RH Haunter, and RH Machop.
I also need x1 Power Spray and x2 SSU.

I have these from your wants
RH Claydol x2
Electivire Lv X
RH Machoke SF

I'm interested in these
Uxie Lv X
Dialga G RH x4

Back