Art Gallery Steffenka's Card Artworks - Dragoon Island!

Steff, after the Pidove line (which I can definitely use, too, so thanks for that), would you mind making Gothitelle, Reuniclus, and/or Klinklang? No rush; I realize it's a big request. :)

Oh wow - I wasn't expecting that! Y0u did really well on these ones! Snorunt is so cute, Froslass is nice too, and the level ups are pretty good. The cut mouth sorta throws me around for the Glalie Level Up, but it's really minor compared to how accurate the actual Glalie is.

Oh wow - I wasn't expecting that! Y0u did really well on these ones! Snorunt is so cute, Froslass is nice too, and the level ups are pretty good. The cut mouth sorta throws me around for the Glalie Level Up, but it's really minor compared to how accurate the actual Glalie is.
Thank you, glad you like them! :3
Are the Glalies better than the real ones? .3.

@TheFlyingPidove Here's your Pidove line, I hope you enjoy them!

519_521_by_steffenka-d96tayr.jpg

Currently working on the Gothita/Solosis lines for @Jabberwock

Wow, these cards look AWESOME!
Those Unfezant look so cool!
Tranquill looks ready to defeat a zigzagoon or something :p
And Pidove just flying in the place he likes :)

I've finished the Gothita/Solosis lines now, and just wanted to let y'all know, that I won't be taking request for a while. I want to draw some of my personal faves, and I've also got a lot going on in school atm, so I have a little less time! :/
But don't worry, requests will be opened again at some point! :D

Updated

214___214m_by_steffenka-d97ko10.jpg

The Mewtwos, Mega Charizard X and the Honedge line will also receive updates at some point in the future!

OHDAHM! That Heracross Level Up is utterly amazing! @BigfootAUS really should render this~

I find it a bit disappointing that I don't get to see the horn of the mega. Do you think you can draw that popping out too?

OHDAHM! That Heracross Level Up is utterly amazing! @BigfootAUS really should render this~

I find it a bit disappointing that I don't get to see the horn of the mega. Do you think you can draw that popping out too?
I'll try, but it'll have to be on a separate artwork, otherwise it would enter the regular Heracross art :/

Next update:

679_681_by_steffenka-d98lgcs.jpg

I'm satisfied with all of them, though I think Aegislash is a bit zoomed in. It is just too hard to come up with three different poses for 3 (4 if you count the extra Doublade) swords -.-

Back