ORAS Steelbook Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Covers for Europe

Reggie McGigas

-
Edit by Drohn: These steel cases are exclusive to Europe:

steelbook.jpg

I really like them, much better then the others ones and a lot less bland. Interestingly, the titles of the games are not on the boxarts.

RE: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Boxarts!

Those are steelbook covers exclusive to Europe, they're not actual boxarts for the game.

On the Nintendo UK store it has the products you posted images of as "Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Steelbook", but on the regular ORAS product pages they have the images I've got below.
(for once living in the uk is actually beneficial)

the actual covers are these
Omega_Ruby_EN_boxart.png
Alpha_Sapphire_EN_boxart.png
(images are fairly large)

His Goominess said:
Those are steelbook covers exclusive to Europe, they're not actual boxarts for the game.

On the Nintendo UK store it has the products you posted images of as "Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Steelbook", but on the regular ORAS product pages they have the images I've got below.
(for once living in the uk is actually beneficial)

the actual covers are these
Omega_Ruby_EN_boxart.png
Alpha_Sapphire_EN_boxart.png
(images are fairly large)

Thanks for clearing that up. I guess there is a reason why Pokebeach is better than its competitiors.

I wish these weren't Europe exclusive

I forgive Nintendo for releasing the games a week later in Europe now. I'll pretend those awesome (heavier) steelbooks just take longer to ship.

Drohn said:
I forgive Nintendo for releasing the games a week later in Europe now. I'll pretend those awesome (heavier) steelbooks just take longer to ship.

As I shall do as well

I have to say, when I first heard the games were a week later for Europe, I was pretty annoyed, but now I am beyond overjoyed that we get these amazing steelbooks.

I guess its the whole patience-reward thing xD

I'd rather take the games a week earlier and a Charizard plush or figures than an alternate case (which might even cost here some extra money). >_>

If there are more people from the Netherlands, you can order them from www.nedgame.nl without any shipping charge if you order both I believe.

Will cost £50 each here, so that's £100 for two games expensive but oh well. Put £10 deposits on each so will only pay £80. I'd rather have steelbook versions than have them a week earlier with a common plush.

Drohn said:
If there are more people from the Netherlands, you can order them from www.nedgame.nl without any shipping charge if you order both I believe.

Ned game doesn't have them anymore I got it from bol.com.

I might buy another copy of each, to sell to those in the US, but because of them being region locked you'd be paying $70-$80 for a game you can't play for the case.

Bringing this back, but my Alpha Sapphire arrived today and I have to say.
The. Steelbook. Is. Beautiful.

I'm so glad I paid slightly more and got the steelbook, because it truly is amazing.

Anyone get the Omega Ruby steelbook? I wanna hear feedback from that.

His Goominess said:
Bringing this back, but my Alpha Sapphire arrived today and I have to say.
The. Steelbook. Is. Beautiful.

I'm so glad I paid slightly more and got the steelbook, because it truly is amazing.

Anyone get the Omega Ruby steelbook? I wanna hear feedback from that.
Yeah you're absolutely right, my Alpha Sapphire is just arrived and the steelbox is awesome!!! It shines like a star, and the artworks on it are gorgeous!!

Back