'Steam Siege' 3-Pack Blisters to Feature Rayquaza and Azelf!

GangsterGlalie

What has life come to?
On one note, I like the products, but please get different coins Pokemon! They've been using the same coins since X&Y! Mix it up, please!

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
well think I need a playset of azelf, the pokemon with the closest to that attack is bronzong which does 3 for DCE to opponents hurt poke 1 less dam for 1 less energy and trading a stage 1 to a basic is a decent trade off, only problem is getting the spread dam on first, we have a couple attackers like trev break and spinda but those use your attack and might be better to use instead of swapping to azelf. forretress is the ideal match up but is likely going to rotate, there's crobat line but that snipe instead of spread.

suppose it could be used in expanded...

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Those coins might be just place holders. Or they might not be, they've been using those on and off since XY started and will do so until SM comes out.

I think we've had as many Rayquaza's as we've had Metwtwo's. Ah well, what can you do?

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
I really like that Azelf for Trevenant decks. 70HP is decent as well I suppose. I'm a little tired of Rayquaza cards now :|

ProcInc

Aspiring Trainer
So Fates Collide gets Froakie, Gastly, Pansear and Vivillon but Steam Siege gets Alzelf and Rayquaza?

Okay.

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
I can't wait to get that awesome Rayquaza promo!!

When is this new set going to be tournament legal? I forgot how all these confounded new rules work. I've been slacking in the TCG lately...

GraypieDoesPokemon

Aspiring Trainer
On My YouTube Channel (GraypiePlaysGames//Graypie) I will be opening the azelf blister. And then I will say #StopTheRayquayzaPromosItsGettingOld) Please join me on the comments section.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
meh... I was right about Lucario but didn't expect Floette... I thought it would be Greninja (209/XY-P). It would have been a better choice imo... On the other hand, all the promos from that pack are now released in the west, something that didn't happen before during the whole XY era...

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
NO BLACK KYUREM???!!! and they're XY139 and 140? So, Azelf and Rayquaza are XY141 and 142, right?
XY125 and 126 are still unknown

ALWAYS. THE. SAME. COIN.
Sometimes, the coins that I've seen from YouTube were Victini, Deoxys, and Genesect

Last edited by a moderator: