'Steam Siege' 3-Pack Blisters to Feature Rayquaza and Azelf!

NO BLACK KYUREM???!!! and they're XY139 and 140? So, Azelf and Rayquaza are XY141 and 142, right?
XY125 and 126 are still unknown
It hasn't been announced what number promo this year's Champions Festival (or whatever the Worlds promo is) will be, so one of them could be that? Don't know what the other could be.

I think everyone is going to want Lucario.
i want lucario.

why they both have same coin!?!
i think everyone want Lucario

Last edited by a moderator:
NO BLACK KYUREM???!!! and they're XY139 and 140? So, Azelf and Rayquaza are XY141 and 142, right?
XY125 and 126 are still unknown

Sometimes, the coins that I've seen from YouTube were Victini, Deoxys, and Genesect
Black Kyurem might be a prerelease promo.

Where can these be bought? Only in Europe or do they get released in North America as well?

They are released in NA as well, yes. You can typically find 3-pack blisters in most general-type stores, like Target, Meijer, or Walmart, as well as specialized gaming stores, or you can purchase them online.

They are released in NA as well, yes. You can typically find 3-pack blisters in most general-type stores, like Target, Meijer, or Walmart, as well as specialized gaming stores, or you can purchase them online.

Gotcha but for these 1 pack blisters I've not seen them in stores at all. Figured maybe they are region specific to the UK or something.

Gotcha but for these 1 pack blisters I've not seen them in stores at all. Figured maybe they are region specific to the UK or something.

At the places I've shopped in the US, the 1-pack blisters have been in the TCG section with the 3-packs and the tins and whatever else basically since XY era started. They were much more difficult to find in BW and HGSS era.

Back