BW/BW2 Starter's shiny Forms

Slowpr0

✪ Slowbro is So Pro ✪
What do you think the starters' shiny sprite would look like?
I'm hoping for:
Blue Pokabu
Yellow Tsutaja
Green Mijumaru
Discuss!

For Tsutaaja, I'd like to see a brighter shade of green. Snakes shed, don't they? Last time I checked, before a snake sheds, they look...dull, I guess. But they look new (I guess) when they get out of their skin. I guess it's similar to how jewels are polished, becoming brighter after the process. If you managed to understand what I meant out of that nonsensical gibberish, then I'd like to see a light green Tsutaaja.

For Pokabu, I'd like to see a brown-ish color. If you've ever cooked a pig, you'd know why.

For Mijumaru, I'd just like to see it black. That's all.

Pokefan4000 said:
For Tsutaaja, I'd like to see a brighter shade of green. Snakes shed, don't they? Last time I checked, before a snake sheds, they look...dull, I guess. But they look new (I guess) when they get out of their skin. I guess it's similar to how jewels are polished, becoming brighter after the process. If you managed to understand what I meant out of that nonsensical gibberish, then I'd like to see a light green Tsutaaja.

For Pokabu, I'd like to see a brown-ish color. If you've ever cooked a pig, you'd know why.

great idea. it all makes sense! ;)

Pokefan4000 said:

This is basically what I'd like to see :D

A brown Mijumaru - Hopes last evo is grizzly bear!! (Whould fit America theme)
A black Tsutaaja - Plain coolness!!
A pink Pokabu - Of course, lol.

Well if you compare the shiny forms of the previous generation starters you will see that are mainly lighter or darker versions of there normal forms. So I believe Snaivy (Tsutarja) will be just a lighter green with the yellow marks a pale yellow and its eyes may be a caramel color, Embig (Pokabu) will possibly be a light orange with gray markings and eyes the yellow on its snout will be pale yellow and its nose and tail may be light red, Shotter (Mijumaru) might be sky blue its ears, feet, and tail may be a normal blue and its nose might be light brown!

Yellow Pokabu
Dark green/navy Tsutaaja
And Green/Silver Mijumaru (That would be soooo cool. I WANT Mijumaru...)

DarkraiLord said:
Well if you compare the shiny forms of the previous generation starters you will see that are mainly lighter or darker versions of there normal forms. So I believe Snaivy (Tsutarja) will be just a lighter green with the yellow marks a pale yellow and its eyes may be a caramel color, Embig (Pokabu) will possibly be a light orange with gray markings and eyes the yellow on its snout will be pale yellow and its nose and tail may be light red, Shotter (Mijumaru) might be sky blue its ears, feet, and tail may be a normal blue and its nose might be light brown!

those are the worst names for the starters that i have ever heard!
im not insulting you, im insulting ur terribly horribly awful starter names!
they suck castform weather balls!

Shadow Arceus said:
those are the worst names for the starters that i have ever heard!
im not insulting you, im insulting ur terribly horribly awful starter names!
they suck castform weather balls!

That's unbelievable harsh! I can't believe a person as nice as you on the forums would say that! :mad:

Anyways, it is true that the starters are just shades of the usual colors (except Charizard :p) so don't expect anything too big.

runeon12 said:
That's unbelievable harsh! I can't believe a person as nice as you on the forums would say that! :mad:

Anyways, it is true that the starters are just shades of the usual colors (except Charizard :p) so don't expect anything too big.
i was already p**sed at something else at the time so i was a little harsh...sorry darkrailord, u didnt deserve it, but i snapped mainly because i HATE the name snivy....

Tsutaaja: A horrible bright yellow-ish green colour.
Pokabu: A darker orange colour.
Mijumaru: A green-tinted blue colour.

Back