Finished Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (Over, Waiting for Confirmation on Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Starter RPG - Sequel - Just post a form and you will be automatically accepted

OoC: Lol I am on like a whole different plot than you guys. I'll just ditch mine and join up some how.

IC:
Seare was uneasy about the cats who were "helping" him and Pyro. He waited for the right moment and made a break for it, grabbing Pyro from the cats. He dashed into the woods, the cats close on his tail. Suddenly, the ground gave way and he fell into a cavern of some sort, bringing Pyro with him. They hit the rock ground hard. Seare looked up from where he fell and saw the yellow discs looking down on him. Slowly, they started disappearing until there were none left. He sighed a sigh of relief and relaxed a little, but then heard voices and foot steps coming his way. He grabbed Pyro and dragged him behind a rock and waited to see who was coming.

RE: Starter RPG - Sequel - Just post a form and you will be automatically accepted

"I know a way to defeat giratina. Apparently giratina has to use a stone in order to turn into a certain form, the form that we usually see him as. If we take it away, he will become weaker, so we can defeat giratina!"

"Its not that easy you see he doesn't have it its inside of him so to get it you have to kill him."

Squit hears rustling on the bushes.

"HYdro pump.Come out of hiding weaklings!!"

"Then we must defeat Cresselia first. I have a feeling we are going on a conquest of the legendaries like this, and I was planning to retire this summer to Isshu anyway."

Seare jumps out, readying to fight the trigger happy Squirtle, but then noticed a familiar face.
"Autumn?"

"You are very, very obnoxious Squit. I have an even better idea - we all go and make some teams, then battle other Pokémon! Far better that going on conquests to kill people. Most end in some of is dying."

"Oh, hey. It's that Charmander from before!" Autumn said, "Do YOU think it's a good idea to face Giratina? Because I DON'T!"

"You guys are going to fight Giratina? Wow, I'm having some Deja Vu. Uhh... Well first, why? And I doubt you have much of a chance. We barely beat Arceus the first time, and we had an alien and a demon. Now, the alien is MIA and the demon is passed out behind that rock."

"We can take him you know why cause all we gots to do is summon darkrai and he'll help us."

"YOU BEAT ARCEUS!!? WOW!" Autumn said enthusiastically. Then she registered the end of what he said and looked behind the rock.
"You mean the Quilava is a DEMON?"
ooc: ninja'd.

Seare smirked a bit. "I though everyone had heard about us beating Arceus" But then he remembered what Pyro had said right before he passed out. Something about Arceus, but he didn't finish. His smirk turned to a frown.
"I'm actually not all sure what Pyro is. Demon, Devil's Advocate, all the same. But back to Giratina. Why do you think Darkrai would help you?"
Wow, I have had this arguement more times then I should

"Easy he owes me a favor for helping him get cresslia's lunar feather thats all.''

"You mean Lunar WING?" Autumn corrected, " Er, I could always ask Cresselia to let us through. Me and Darkrai aren't what you'd call friendly right now."

"Nah she wouldn't let me thro in fact she'd kill me as fast as she can."

" Darkrai would do the same thing to me. Not to mention Giratina." Autumn said in a dismissing tone.

"Wow, you all sound like some very important pokemon, being so involved with Legendaries. But wait, why are you planning to kill Giratina again?"

"Who knows?"
Autumn said, then smirked. "You don't know half of it."

"Because i broke out of his prison for stealing the lunar wing now he wants revenge and he thinks your all traitors to."

Autumn smirked.
"now that you mention it, I guess I WOULD be a traitor in his eyes."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back