Star Wars New Movie!

Oliv17

Terra Ferma is in me!
That's right! George Lucas has made another Star Wars film, "Clone Wars." It will be in theatres August 15. Why should we discuss this?
1. Was it a good idea to make a 7th film?
2. Was making everything animated also a misake?
3. Are the clone Wars worthy of their own movie and then tv series?

My answers are yes, yes, and yes.

May the force be with all who read this.

It's not really a seventh film. >_> This is just an elaboration on the Clone Wars cartoon series that ran on Cartoon Network but in movie form..... in my opinion. :p

its not going to leave off of the last real Star Wars movie you know George Lucas is done making those movies sadly :(

Hiro said:
its not going to leave off of the last real Star Wars movie you know George Lucas is done making those movies sadly :(

He must be horrified at what the Expanded Universe writers have done to the Star Wars universe. *coughYuhzanVongcough* It's all screwy, creepy, and weird now. ;[

Is it really coming to theaters? I know it will be aired on CN and TNT in September.

my dad said initally when the first set of Star Wars came out they were going to make 9 movies

yea well the girl who plays Lea I think is dead Harrison Ford would come back (since he is commig back in a new Indiana Jones movie)

Then they'd have to make it take place, about... 20 or 30 years After the Battle of Yavin.

The only way that they could make a movie after 6 would be if a new evil like rose from a planet and gathered an army.
Anyways the Clone Wars Movie sounds cool!

Beachdudelbi said:
The only way that they could make a movie after 6 would be if a new evil like rose from a planet and gathered an army.
Anyways the Clone Wars Movie sounds cool!
well the thing in the 6th you really dont know if Darth Vader dies or not

It is a animated serie like the other one but with more stuff and anakin's padawan

Anakin took a Padawan? Darth Vader fell down? New evil rising from a planet?

-_-

As Godzilla said, EU really messed up the Star Wars galaxy. I never really read much into EU, but from the little bits and pieces of information I see on Wookieepedia and the like, it's person. The rise and fall of Palpatine was good enough, but some authors who have no idea what story to write just expand on Star Wars, throw in some random Force nonsense, and get lots of money. The Vong rubbish was indeed rubbish.

. . .

Man, for six movies, he sure likes to milk it.

Anyway, I will probably watch it when it comes out in the interwebz, but I probably won't pay that much attention to it.

darth vader didnt fall, he got bruned up and cremated in 6, and is now a force ghost. EU ruined str wars, i bet it isnt true!

Back