Stage 1 Stadium

RE: Magmortar Deck Help

oXHASEOXo said:
I'm only running 2 evosoda. I had 4 in, but i dropped it because i was getting it too often.

That's perfect, at least I think. I would have been worried if you hadn't run any. It could also help with getting out Ninetales. You could also up the Ninetales line if you really need it.

Yea, i like the count. :). I actually took ninetales out. Too hard, to rely on if i only have one of each (i can't change my poke-count). One time, of of them was prized, so it didn't help that game and the other games i got him out before i got my stadium out and it shut me down as well. No ninetales ):

Think i'm just going to toss the stadium as well.

oXHASEOXo said:
Yea, i like the count. :). I actually took ninetales out. Too hard, to rely on if i only have one of each (i can't change my poke-count). One time, of of them was prized, so it didn't help that game and the other games i got him out before i got my stadium out and it shut me down as well. No ninetales ):

Think i'm just going to toss the stadium as well.

Okay. Good to know lol. Good luck in the future:)

yea, i think it's a great idea to have him as a tech, but not in conjunction with running stadiums.
And the stadium, has to go due to the bench knock out. granted it only draws them one prize. add it to a strong attack and you can turn basics into a one turn 2 prize draw...

Ironman131 said:
Honestly you might not even need a stadium in that deck. There are really no stadiums that hurt the deck very much. Scorching Earth could be a good stadium for you because you get fire energy in the discard pile for the blacksmith and it gives you a little more draw power.

Nowadays, it's important to run stadium cards in my opinion because a lot of decks rely on stadiums, and countering stadiums could slow down your opponent by quite a bit.

Yeah i know but at the same time not many stadiums hurt this deck and the deck dosent really need a stadium of its own to function properly.

Back