SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Hmm...I see:

Jigglypuff
Game 'n Watch
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Wolff

I wish I could put it on reserve but the stupid Walmart people here don't let you :|

Go to Gamestop, reserve, pick it up at Midnight, play in a tourney, and win. <<<< Formula for success.

dmaster out.

Silver said:
Hmm...I see:

Jigglypuff
Game 'n Watch
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Wolff

I wish I could put it on reserve but the stupid Walmart people here don't let you :|

Still your lucky. They dont have walkmart or gamestop in Japan. Also this is a bit off topic, but is there any way that I can make my sig smaller?

Silver said:
Hmm...I see:

Jigglypuff
Game 'n Watch
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Wolff

what do you mean pre order??? just go to the mid-night release, another store or by opening.
i can't believe after a near perfect update (shows all moves) they don't show his FS. i heard when he does do his FS when he uses neutarl special it's a 1HKO.
it's like 2 more days now and soon like tomorrow it will be like 1 day.
i have decided to replace R.O.B. with yoshi as my top six.

Umm...I live in a small town. The only place the game will be is Walmart -_-

electimortar said:
xxashxx said:
electimortar said:
r.o.b. is confirmed and it tells us all of his moves

LOL. I beat you by 10 seconds.:)

hahaha its the other way around....i posted it and then after i posted i checked and your thread wasn't edited :p

r.o.b. looks pretty fun to play with.....i dont know what you guys are talking about....

brawl is out in 3 days!!!!

That is odd because I posted my edit and there was nothing there. I reloaded 1 time 5 seconds later ans till nothing. Then I did it once more and your post showed up. Maybe it was stalling or something. How weird.:) Edit. Check ou the Snapshots Gallery. It looks pretty cool.:)

What about the other charectors? Are they getting the boot, or will they keep having updates? Hm... Deep.
Anyway, ROB could easily be one of the best charectors in the game, IMO.

He'll probably keep revealing the characters, since he is still missing G&W, Ganondorf and the Subspace-lessers.

Cool update has net me a nice signature.

BTW, dmaster, don't speed-run SSE, it'd take two hours or so, Classic unlocks a lot of people in less time.

I cant wait for the snapshot made..all the characters. so many possibilities. I would put some of mine here but I dunno how:(

I wonder if they dubbed the Black Hole glitch (If it's possible to dub it) for this one.

I want to do a Speed-Run. I bet I can get 1 hour on Easy. :]

Snapshots look awesome; I have so many favorites. Last update before it's released, omg. They'll keep on doing Updates through March, IIRC.

dmaster out.

Magicmew said:
He'll probably keep revealing the characters, since he is still missing G&W, Ganondorf and the Subspace-lessers.

Cool update has net me a nice signature.

BTW, dmaster, don't speed-run SSE, it'd take two hours or so, Classic unlocks a lot of people in less time.

He will reveal spoilers for 2 months after the release date so we will all have the basics of the game down by the time we all have it. He posted a message about that a few weeks ago in one of his earlier updates.:)

Oh cm, I tried to convince my own forum into using Jiggly too, but nobody looked upon its potential and instead claimed how weak it is and that most characters can KO it at 80% :/

~Magma king~ said:
Oh cm, I tried to convince my own forum into using Jiggly too, but nobody looked upon its potential and instead claimed how weak it is and that most characters can KO it at 80% :/
Sucks to be them, then :p

Well, you could point out that most characters get KO'ed below 80% anyways, Wall-of-Pain edgeguard and Rest-kills, if done right, really own your opponent at low percentages.
In Brawl, Jiggly usually lives to 120%, and the highest kill-percentage needed for a rest-kill is 87% on Dedede, the lowest is 52% on another Jiggly. Thanks to stale-move-negation, getting a high bair-chain seems way too easy, so those low % kills still exist :)
They don't have to play Jiggly anyways, you know, play who you want to play, play who withs your playstyle yadayada.

in the nintendo power review they stated that no more characters suck anymore(iceclimers), they probably added bew features to them.

Since when did IC suck? Desyncing and double-hit smashes made them far beyond powerful, they were middle tier in Melee, and above Jiggly, which means something :p

Wow, one of my freinds from Youtube got Brawl 2 days early. :/ He even posted a video showing himself playing it as proof. I don't understand how he got it but he did :/

BRAWL IS OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!1111!! Anyways, I think somewhere on youtube is a video of Jigglypuff beating all the bosses. I just don't know where it is.

Aparently Blaziken was almsot in :/ Blaziken ftw?

too bad there is no midnight release over here. the gamestop here is in the mall and my mall is closed at midnight T_T

Back