SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Magicmew said:
Neither of these live in Spear Pillar :X well, Cresselia and the sprites do not neither, so who cares, they might appear.

Event names, go! ;)

Spear Pillar was revealed just after Lucario, and as Luigi's Mansion was just after Luigi, I think that Lucario's "home" is Spear Pillar, and not Stadium 2. Awesome...

Illusions? My holy god, Spear Pillar is REALLY banned now. O_O

Which stages are flat besides FD? Smashville? Stadium 1? Battlefield?

Yes they do MM, look more carefullu :)

As far as I know, Cresselia lives at her island and the sprites at their lakes.

What will you do first when you get Brawl?

^Open the game up and bow down to it's almighty holyness. Put it in the Wii, invite my best friend over and smash it up.

Spear Pillar is one of the coolest looking stages and the best Pokemon one, IMO. "It's an Illusion, I tell you!" <<< Best Sakurai Line EVER. rofl. Mesprit, Cresselia, Azelf, and Uxie just make cameos, so they don't do anything on the stage, like Knuckles, Shadow, etc. But Dialga and Palkia are the ones that will probably make this stage banned: Laser beams below and down, twisting the stage upside down and side to side, etc. Just some crazy stuff there. :F

dmaster out.

Spear Pillar looks pretty sweet. I wonder if Arseus will show up since he is located right behind the Spear Pollar in the Hall of Orgin.:)

xxashxx said:
Spear Pillar looks pretty sweet. I wonder if Arseus will show up since he is located right behind the Spear Pollar in the Hall of Orgin.:)

He wouldn't, since he hasn't been "officialy" released yet.

He has been in the D/P Pokedex for over 2 years now. He has been confirmed since the release of the 6th gen. They are just making a big deal out of Darkrai,Shaymen and Arseus. There is no reason why they could not add them to Brawl. They are stalling and wasting time revealing the Pokemon. I know they have a legend behind them but they are wasting a ton of time. There is no reason why they could not have put them in the game.:)

He's not even in the Jap d/p games, and the only reason we know about him is because nintendo GLITCHED up in the makings of the jap D/P, making it possible to get him.

You can't get Arceus without a cheat device, and the reason we know about him is because we cracked the coding, simple. The trick to get Darkrai and Shaymin are so risky, and so very weird, that it couldn't have possibly been the way of discovering them, seriously, I did the Shaymin trick and NO WAY does someone discover that by accident.

Spear Pillar update was cool because it had an image of Uxie, end of discussion.

Wow, good reasoning there cm >.<
Arceus would be great, if they can send stages around etc over wi-fi, nintendo might be able to make a spear pillar update with arceus?
I like it when it goes upside down and stuff because it is good.

~Magma king~ said:
I like it when it goes upside down and stuff because it is good.
It doesn't, "it’s all an illusion! An illusion, I tell you!!"

Sakurai didn't confirmed Cresselia's donothingness.

The Aura Is With Me is an awesome event, you must defeat some foes at Spear Pillar while you have max aura, and that is almost doubled damage, it's freakin' awesome but not awesomer than event 29

xxashxx said:
He has been in the D/P Pokedex for over 2 years now. He has been confirmed since the release of the 6th gen. They are just making a big deal out of Darkrai,Shaymen and Arseus. There is no reason why they could not add them to Brawl. They are stalling and wasting time revealing the Pokemon. I know they have a legend behind them but they are wasting a ton of time. There is no reason why they could not have put them in the game.:)

Actually that makes no sense. People who regularly check online know that Arceus exist, little kids who randomly buy Smash Bros and play as Pikachu don't. Heck people I know doubted the existence of Darkrai. Arceus is not officially announced. END OF DISCUSSION.

How are they wasting time, they did this with Celebi, Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai pretty soon Shaymin and eventually Arceus it's their way of getting Buyers to hold on to their copy of the game, even though it's a really stupid way.

And, we have a 6th Gen?

yeah even 29 is gonna be pretty easy. but like dmaster said, it has to be on a lame course -_-

I hate Event 29's stage, but you get to fight some cool characters. Double the aura sounds saaweet, although.

dmaster out.

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
xxashxx said:

Actually that makes no sense. People who regularly check online know that Arceus exist, little kids who randomly buy Smash Bros and play as Pikachu don't. Heck people I know doubted the existence of Darkrai. Arceus is not officially announced. END OF DISCUSSION.

How are they wasting time, they did this with Celebi, Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai pretty soon Shaymin and eventually Arceus it's their way of getting Buyers to hold on to their copy of the game, even though it's a really stupid way.

And, we have a 6th Gen?

Sorry I hit the wrong number. I meant 4th gen. I just think it is a waste of time revealing the Pokemon since they were already out when the new gen first came out. If the 3 Pokemon are not officially confirmed then we would not know what the Pokemon were called or looked like. They are confirmed already but they are wasting time because they are already out and there are Pokemon names for them so they are confirmed. I don't know why they do this with every Pokemon like Mew and Celebi but it is annoying since they are Pokemon with a Pokedex number.:)

^could you guys stop talking about event pokemon and how long we have to wait to get them?

i have a question:how much damage are we going to have on event 29?

brawl is out in exactly a week!!!!

electimortar said:
^could you guys stop talking about event pokemon and how long we have to wait to get them?

i have a question:how much damage are we going to have on event 29?

brawl is out in exactly a week!!!!

no it's not! the midnight realease. it's like 6 days something hours, and something minutes.
it would have been funny if sakarui(how ever you spell his name) would of messed up the words "the stage is on it's side. it's not an illusion" :p

Not counting today: 6 days once my clock says 12:00 A.M.

dmaster out.

I think some stores will not release it until 10AM. Some stores release it then so they will get their loot for the day. Each store has to make as close as the goal to the day as possible so if they release it then then they will be sure to sell it out before the day is out.:) EDIT. Check out the Continue options this time around. They are far worse than in the past 2 games.:)

The Gamestop by my house has this thing where if you reserve it you can get it the night before at 9 PM... ARGGG IM GOING CRAZY I CANT WAIT

Back