SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

cool said:
i heard there are some stores getting the game 2 days early in usa but it might just be a rumor. i will try to keep everyone posted on that.
It's common for stores to get games shipped to them a few days early. Logically, would it make any sense to ship the game the day of release when there could be problems that could affect the shipment getting to the store and cause both Nintendo and the store to lose money.
The games are shipped a few days earlier, but the stores aren't allowed to sell them until the release date. Stores that do sell games before the release date often get hit with a massive fine based on how many games they have sold.
I'm lucky enough to know all of the employees at my local Gamestop (and if all goes well I'll be working there this summer) so I may get the chance to play it a few days early.

[ChanseyMaster]

master hand and crazy hand are pretty easy in my book... i mean you just need to use a character thats good againist MH and Ch like pikachu or something.

why not beat the gams a bit after 9mins, just wait a bit, there's 3min to spare

MM, Stages with walls were going to be banned anyways, thanks to Falco's infinite laser-stall-thingy-whatever-999. Probably also because they add an unfair advantage to those character who can wall cling+jump, and because if one DIs towards it, they might avoid what could have been a KO.
Don't worry, competitive stages will probably still be limited to standard, hazard-less, simple stages like FD and the likes.

Today's update was rather lame, but at least we got an official confirmation that Crazy Hand is still way cooler than Master Hand will ever be able to dream of :O

Master hand returns! The awesome master hand and his cooler, eviler spastic cousin :eek:

well it might be kinda of hard to unlock c.falcon but that is what very easy is for.

i do very easy just to unlock all the stuff.

obviously ive done very hard with ness and roy a bugillion times.

Hmm, Crazy Hand and Master Hand are back. Master Hand has many of the very easy to dodge attacks, but combined with Crazy Hand they can pull off combos and drob bombs. I like the resemblance to Sakurai's last line to something he said earlier back. Lol, :p

dmaster out.

man how come nintendo love hand bosses. why dont they add the feet:(.

Yeah for easier way to get Crazy Hand to battle you.

Don't bother PMing me anyone, I'll be busy playing Crystal Shards!

cool said:
well it might be kinda of hard to unlock c.falcon but that is what very easy is for.

you cant do very easy because to unlock c. falcon you have to beat clasic on normal or higher in less than 12 minutes,meet him on sse,and play like alot of brawls.now you get it cool?EDIT:the new dojo update is just samus' moves and pikachu's moves.

Zoidburg said:
man how come nintendo love hand bosses. why dont they add the feet:(.

They probably will in a future game.:) EDIT Check out Pikachu's and Samus's Special moves. They look cool and Samus can launch super missiles though it is hard to do because you have to use a Smash attack and press the special attack button to pull it off.:)

electimortar said:
cool said:

you cant do very easy because to unlock c. falcon you have to beat clasic on normal or higher in less than 12 minutes,meet him on sse,and play like alot of brawls.now you get it cool?EDIT:the new dojo update is just samus' moves and pikachu's moves.

well its not that hard.

normal is still easy.

SSE is gonna be easier.

and play alot of brawls is going to be fun!

Boring updates. I want to see more characters revealed on dojo.

yeah me to.

I hope they add extra characters in the usa release of brawl. Because since ice seen alot of spoilers nothing really is going to suprise me. It would be cool if they added exclusive characters, like black shadow from f-zero and stuff like that that would be awesome!

There won't be downloadable characters, so why in the world would Sakurai give his own country fewer characters? And how about Wi-Fi? Seriously, don't get your hopes up like that :S

What I really don't get is why Sakurai had to spam us with lame "This is purple" and "You must recover!" updates when he still had these special moves updates lying around his desk :S
The least he can do is reveal Jiggly now :O

Something will be revealed tomorrow and Friday; I'm almost sure of it, seeing the pattern from last week.

Two more Veteran Fighter's Special moves. Pikachu can do a huge jump if you change the direction and he can use a powerful Thunder, both of which I've seen in the SSE videos. Unsupringly, Pikachu's Sp. Moves are revealed with Samus, just like in the SSE. The cool thing that I love about Samus now, is that you can have Super Missile fly straight and keep the opponent off the stage. Also, you can charge up her Power Beam and use it at an appropriate time. Other characters can still reflect it though. :[ Cool update, looking forward to a Character tomorrow.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
The cool thing that I love about Samus now, is that you can have Super Missile fly straight and keep the opponent off the stage.
You've always been able to do that. : /

[ChanseyMaster]

The Super Missile is new IIRC. She always had the regular homing missile.

dmaster out.

If you smashed the button really hard the super missile would come out. My favorite strategy was to get them far with the charged shot then keep shooting super missiles at them.

You might have been able to do the same effect, but this time it's not called a Rocket Missile; it's a new and improved Super Missile.

dmaster out.

Back