SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Bonsly said:
Boring updates. I want to see more characters revealed on dojo.

Go to SPP if you want to see all characters and stages. The link is in my signature below the Pokebeach link.:) EDIT. ChanseMaster. The Super Missile is new to Brawl Samus did not have it in Melee. She only had the regular missiles to launch.:)

xxashxx said:
Bonsly said:
Boring updates. I want to see more characters revealed on dojo.

Go to SPP if you want to see all characters and stages. The link is in my signature below the Pokebeach link.:) EDIT. ChanseMaster. The Super Missile is new to Brawl Samus did not have it in Melee. She only had the regular missiles to launch.:)

I know all of the characters and stages but I want to see them officially revealed on dojo.

d master342 said:
You might have been able to do the same effect, but this time it's not called a Rocket Missile; it's a new and improved Super Missile.
Okay, so it recieved a name change.
...How revolutionary.

[ChanseyMaster]

wow there messing up alot, they only have a few days now at this rate if they keep showing this stuff there not going to be able to show all characters items and stages.

unless they
A. show them all on one update.
or
B. post during weekends (which is unlikely.)

One of the most boring updates yet. I'm guessing they the reveal the rest of the vetran unlockables in 2's or 3's (Which is 3 anyway) then next week they go in depth (Levels) with the SSE and reveal characters (Lucario being on Friday)

They're going to update the Dojo! past SSBB's release. >...>

Cool Update on the percentage number in the SSE. This just shows that % is useless, as you've got to enter doors, get Tropheys, Orange Squares, and clear the stages. This must be why you got confused before Togeshroob; the % doesn't necessarily tell you how far you are in the SSE. I've seen videos of people gettin those items; it's not going to be easy to locate them all, unless someone posts a guide on them.

dmaster out.

hmm i wonder where that sercet door leads to in the lake... i'm guessing the place to unlock wolf... you know i'm right.

and to think they ran out of lame updates. :p

LofaKing said:
hmm i wonder where that sercet door leads to in the lake... i'm guessing the place to unlock wolf... you know i'm right.

and to think they ran out of lame updates. :p

It's Jigglypuff most likely

ChanseyMaster said:
d master342 said:
You might have been able to do the same effect, but this time it's not called a Rocket Missile; it's a new and improved Super Missile.
Okay, so it recieved a name change.
...How revolutionary.

[ChanseyMaster]

It has always been called a Super missile. Have you played Super Metroid for the SNES? If you have not then download it off your Wii if you have one. It hit big in 1997.:) EDIT. Check out Lucario's update. He plays almost like Mewtwo.:)

They updated with Lucario! Awesome moveset, not really a copy of mewtwo.

wow there is only about 2 moves that are copys. i cant wait to play as him.

and he is gonna be hard to unlock 100 brawls is easy. but beat tartget test on ALL difficultys? so there adding difficultys to TT? great....

The secret door on the Lake leads to Jigglypuff, Toon Link is at the Forest (NOT the Jungle) and Wolf at the Ruins.

PPP is right, we need SSE levels updates :( here's something similar to a SSE stage listing:

Stadium
Skyworld
Jungle
Plains
Lake
The Ruined Zoo
Castle
Forest
Factory
Ruins
Dedede's Castle
Pyramid (?)
Desert
Subspace Island
Mt. Something
Halberd
Subspace
Inner Subspace

Lucario looks brilliant, and if you've seen his FS in action, you'll know its excellent.

~Magma king~ said:
Lucario looks brilliant, and if you've seen his FS in action, you'll know its excellent.

his FS smash is really awesome!

Technically, he's not a clone at all, just because of the new Aura mechanic, which Mewtwo will never have. The more damage he takes, the more damage he gives, proportionally of course. Yes, his Aura Sphere is very similar to Mewtwo's Shadow Ball, but factoring in Aura, it's not the same at all. Force Palm is cool, also incorporating Aura. His Final Smash can also be controlled, which I was hoping that it would be controllable. All in all, it's the first real new non-veteran spoiler we've had in a while, and a much needed one at that. Looks like I might need to get a Brawl Card Update with all those sweet pictures of Lucario. Seriously, they took some really good pics of him. *Drools*

dmaster out.

spear pillar is confirmed and to unlock you have to complete event 25:"the aura is with me".
also there are pokemon in the backround of spear pillar.cresellia,mesprit,uxie,azelf.

The Spear Pillar looks like it will be an awesome stage. I wonder if Hethan,Regigigas and Giantia will make an appearance as well as the other four legendary Pokemon.:)

Neither of these live in Spear Pillar :X well, Cresselia and the sprites do not neither, so who cares, they might appear.

Event names, go! ;)

Spear Pillar was revealed just after Lucario, and as Luigi's Mansion was just after Luigi, I think that Lucario's "home" is Spear Pillar, and not Stadium 2. Awesome...

Illusions? My holy god, Spear Pillar is REALLY banned now. O_O

Which stages are flat besides FD? Smashville? Stadium 1? Battlefield?

Magicmew said:
Neither of these live in Spear Pillar :X well, Cresselia and the sprites do not neither, so who cares, they might appear.

Event names, go! ;)

Spear Pillar was revealed just after Lucario, and as Luigi's Mansion was just after Luigi, I think that Lucario's "home" is Spear Pillar, and not Stadium 2. Awesome...

Illusions? My holy god, Spear Pillar is REALLY banned now. O_O

Which stages are flat besides FD? Smashville? Stadium 1? Battlefield?

lol yeah this stage what see much competive play or tournaments.

but it is a awesome stage for the pokemon fan base :D

Back