SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

xxashxx said:
Nope. The official date is March 9th. They have plenty of time to fix the glitches in the game before it is time to finally be released.:)

Umm...they released an official release date like twice before and then it got delayed :/

Yeah, but they had around a month before they would announce the delay. They would do it before the release date of the past one. I'm pretty sure it won't be, seeing as everyone's getting ready for it. Some Gamestops have Demos in and Midnight Release parties are scheduled at a lot of places. I haven't been able to find that commericial for some reason.

dmaster out.

Silver said:
xxashxx said:
Nope. The official date is March 9th. They have plenty of time to fix the glitches in the game before it is time to finally be released.:)

Umm...they released an official release date like twice before and then it got delayed :/

i don't think you understand they already released a COMMERCIAL for the game, they would lose tons of money if the delayed the game again.

@dmaster: videos are not as cool as Dojo updates

@Zoidburg: people are not meant to notice that, I guess. Although it really seems like Sakurai's mistake...

The next one revealed will be Lucario, it's sooooooo obvious people

Silver said:
xxashxx said:

This one is final because I got a Nintendo Email about it and before that they did not even send one out. This is unfortunately the real deal. This is the official release date now.:)

im glad this the last release date. I cant wait for this game! and i cant wait for this music. the luigigs mansion music is perfect it reminds me of one of the greatest summers ive ever had. when i got the nintendo gamecube. luigis mansion and pikman flickered on and off the tv :p when i heard the song on youtube i almost broke to tears its redone so well.

LUIGIS MANSION NEEDS A SEQUEL!!!!

but until then im playing brawl :D

it's only 2 more weeks until the release... YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

cool said:
im glad this the last release date. I cant wait for this game! and i cant wait for this music. the luigigs mansion music is perfect it reminds me of one of the greatest summers ive ever had. when i got the nintendo gamecube. luigis mansion and pikman flickered on and off the tv :p when i heard the song on youtube i almost broke to tears its redone so well.

I flippin agree, luigis mansion for the next sequel.

these two weeks better fly by or not i would just burst in anger and eat my sister... although my stomach would reject her

cool said:

Yeah, the music for Melee was awesome. Live and Learn is a great song from SA2, can't wait for it in Brawl. :p :D

europe has a release date for brawl !
it's june sixth 2008 http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/data/928518.html

Yes, gamefaqs is by far the most reliable source when it comes to Brawl...

It's a rumoured release date, one of the many, unless it's not on the dojo, it's not official.

I really need Brawl, I found a very nasty dirty horrible menacing evil spoonific little combo with Kirby's Meteor Smash. It's so nasty, dirty, horrible, menacing, evil and spoonific that every stage with a wall has one reason to be banned.

I found what I think is an infinite combo that sends the damage meter way up to the 300s. Of course it might be in Brawl, might not. I hope it is not, as I don't want a very nasty dirty horrible menacing evil spoonific little combo destroying Brawl. :(

I found an Smash Bros 64, I'm so happy I might even cry, I've beat the 1P mode twice and unlocked Jiggly. If Kirby is not as good as 64-kirby then I will do an very bad thing.

Anyone knows where to find videos of Brawl event matches 21-41? If you do contact Magicmew at the... erm... the li'l button written "PM" on the bottom of this post. :)

i heard there are some stores getting the game 2 days early in usa but it might just be a rumor. i will try to keep everyone posted on that.

Look on YouTube, MM. Oh wait, you hate videos. >...> Videos are the best source of spoilers, MM. We know everything on the Dojo! now.

Yeah, two weeks to go. I'm happy too. :]

dmaster out.

i think it might be a while before we can exchange FC on brawl. http://www.brawlcentral.com/?p=hidden_modes
it seems kinda stupid

300 page yeah

LofaKing said:
i think it might be a while before we can exchange FC on brawl. http://www.brawlcentral.com/?p=hidden_modes
it seems kinda stupid

300 page yeah

Why the heck is it a Game Mode?

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Yes, gamefaqs is by far the most reliable source when it comes to Brawl...

It's a rumoured release date, one of the many, unless it's not on the dojo, it's not official.

I would not have gotten an E-mail from Nintendo if it were not the final release date. This is the final date. March 9th 2008.:) EDIT. Master hand and Crazy hand are back. This means Capt. Falcon will be very hard because if you make it to the final stage in 9 minutes ors less then you will fight both hands. Or if you are playing on hard or very hard then you will fight both hands. They are straight from Melee and they have all the same move set as in Melee. So it will be kind of hard to get Capt. Falcon Oh check www.serebii.net for all the stages in the game. He also has all the characters too. He will add more stuff in the future so stay tuned.:)

^so i did all that training for nothing....boo! why do they have to add crazy hand if you complete it in less than nine minutes?

Back