SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

The enemies from Subspace emissary have been added to the site and some of them look pretty wicked to me and weird too.:)

Blastoise king said:
poke'freak said:
I heard a rumor that tom nook was gonna be in brawl
He can't be in it.He is in the background plus he never fought anything cept the battle to be the best store in ac.

just because YOU don't want him dosn't mean world thinks that

I like the foggy thing and the pants thing xD too lazy to look up the names.

And actually, no one wants Nook in it. 'Cept maybe you.

poke'freak said:
Blastoise king said:
poke'freak said:
I heard a rumor that tom nook was gonna be in brawl
He can't be in it.He is in the background plus he never fought anything cept the battle to be the best store in ac.

just because YOU don't want him dosn't mean world thinks that
Yes perfect chance for a word play well just because you want him in it doesn't mean the rest of the world think the same thing.

cool said:
i wake up at 6:30 during school

That way to early for me and if I do wake up at that time I wouldn't go on the computer to look at some update.

well i have to wake up at that time or i will miss my bus

brawl is going to rock i wonder what tomarows update will be

Blastoise king said:
They look cool to me and what time do you guy wake up you guy are fast.

When I posted the news it was midnight my time this morning. I am up at 12 Am PST I check and post the new news before I go to sleep but the sure don't look like real enemies though. Some look like something out of Metroid or something like that anyway.:)
Sorry that I am double posting but I can't resist. DIAMOND AND PEARL POKEMON ARE IN THE GAME !!!. Piplup is one of the Throwable Pokemon in the game. OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH Yeah This is going to be sweet. Sorry guys but I am really excited now. That means Turtwig and Chimchar have a possibility of making it into the game. I think they will make it because if Piplup made it then they will eventually be revealed soon.:)

SWEET piplup pokeball that means sinnoh Pokémon will be in the game CANT WAIT!

Lance and Salamence said:
Ice Climbers are confirmed!
Sorry that old news todays new is about piplup and the fact that it diffrent from when melle came out and we had pokemon from johto and not hoene(Whatever).

cool wrote
i wake up at 6:30 during school

me to! i am glad they added piplup to poke balls.

I just looked and saw that they added Piplup to the pokeball's. Anyways I think its pretty cool that you can get swept away. Lol at first I thought they made him A playable character.

Bonsly said:
I just looked and saw that they added Piplup to the pokeball's. Anyways I think its pretty cool that you can get swept away. Lol at first I thought they made him A playable character.

All the new one have new challnger or something before the post so you can tell when it a new playable charecter.

I bet that the Pokemon Trainer's Special move will be to use a legendary pokemon i wonder which one he would choose....or like blast burn, frenzy plany, or Hydro Cannon

I love Piplup's Surf attack because if you try getting back on stage it will force you off stage. Awesome.:)

Today's update re-reveals Snake.

I'm not a fan of Metal Gear Solid, and I've never really even heard of Snake until I heard of his inclusion in Brawl. I don't know a thing about him.

The look on Ike's face is priceless, though. I wonder if he can do that to characters like Kirby, Ivysaur, Charizard, or Ice Climbers (w00t), or just characters near his own height?

And finally, we hear something about blocking.

I'm still waiting on an alternate costumes update.

Back