SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

I am absolutely DYING to get this game! Its much anticipated arrival is what people are buying wiis for =D.

I think that a cool character would be Roy again. Everybody loves Roy. Also, I wish they'd add Baby MArio or Baby Luigi. That would be cool!

Diddy's Final Smash is great. After seeing Donkey Kong's Final Smash, I was thinking that Diddy's would include his guitar from DK64. But hey, I'm not complaining about this. Blow your enemies sky high after slamming them in the face with a barrage of peanuts, then use those same peanuts to recover some HP? Yes please.

And I thought they had replaced trophies with stickers too. Good to see they're back.

man with all of the stickers and tropys this game is on the verge of becoming less of a fighting game....

^Um, no.

The stickers and trophies are fun little things to go around and collect as a side objective to the game/once you've beaten the game. I'm not saying I specifically care about going around and collecting them, but if they can put extra stuff into the game, then why not?

[ChanseyMaster]

ash ketchup said:
I am absolutely DYING to get this game! Its much anticipated arrival is what people are buying wiis for =D.

I think that a cool character would be Roy again. Everybody loves Roy. Also, I wish they'd add Baby MArio or Baby Luigi. That would be cool!

putting baby mario and luigi would be cool

ash ketchup said:

YES FINALLY SOMEONE WHO WANTS ROY IN THE GAME! (besides me :D)

anyway i can picture BM & BL being assit trophys but not PC

I wish they would make Naruto caharacters, but I don't beleive Nintendo owns that... I can imagine: Pokemon + Mario + Naruto...

lol know they dont shoen jump does but they own the clash of ninja seris

(but that would rock! garra,shino,rock lee,roy>EVERYONE ELSE lol :D)

I hope baby Bowser will be a playable character because he was a good boss in Yoshi's island.:)
EDIT. MR. Resetti from animal crossing is in the game. I think it is an assist trophy and NOT an actual character though.:)

LOL mr ressti as a assit LOLOLOLOL cant stop lauging thats so funny :D

Wasn''t here yesterday so here goes cool look at diddy kong I might use him more now just to try and get that smash out.Now my real post I guess mr r is ok doing that I alway hate talking to him in acww so I awys save.

i wish baryl could be a playable character but it will never be......

I wonder what happens when you hit him?
Does he fly away like the goldeen or does he attack back?

Check out Pokemon Trainer final smash. It is super effective all right.:)

masterryanx said:
Nice, I love Pokemon Trainer's Final Smash!

"It's super effective!"

It is Super effective all right. I choose you Charizard,Ivysaur and Squirtle.:)

no suprise there. I knew it was going to be something awesome like that :D

Haha, I probably wouldn't of liked that Final Smash as much if it weren't for the text at the bottom.
Every once in a while (depending on how hard your opppenent gets hit) it should say "A Critical Hit!"

[ChanseyMaster]

Back