SP deck

One word. LUXCHOMP! The biggest deck in the meta right now. Dialgachomp is also quite popular. Plus Sablelock, if you could call it an SP deck.

~A+G

~Absol+Gallade~ said:
One word. LUXCHOMP! The biggest deck in the meta right now. Dialgachomp is also quite popular. Plus Sablelock, if you could call it an SP deck.

~A+G

ik luxchomp and all that. But i tend to like to run different stuff. so i was wondering if there was anything else. i have run luxchomp and sablelock.

Palkia lock is also very good. It uses Mespirit to lock powers, and Palkia G to lost zone them away so you get more bench space, for other things. Power spray can also lock the powers, once you run out of Mespirit.

well you can play blazeray or blazechomp. there are toolbox varients and of coruse palkia lock, which is very slow without azelf MT. also there is a deck featuring Absol G X and Garchomp C X. that's alot of the sp decks, there might be some more decks out there that i don't know about.

Luxchomp [Lady GaGa :3], Palkia lock, and Dialgachomp [Takes some experience to play imo]. All three are very common, and probably the best SP decks to play imo.

DialgaChomp is well known as the "Dark Horse of SP". I run it, and it's amazing.

I've been seeing a lot of Blaziken/ Garchomp popping up using Sableye as a tech. Like Sableock with Blaziken. It seems to be doing well around here.

Ive been seeing alot of luxchomp, blazeray and lady gaga. Lady gaga consits of dialga g garchomp c and luxray gl

robert5390 said:
Ive been seeing alot of luxchomp, blazeray and lady gaga. Lady gaga consits of dialga g garchomp c and luxray gl

Ya, I have seen blazeray pop up again lately as well and as for the Lady GaGa that is probably because it won worlds XD. I think luxape is near completely dead though.

Luxchomp/lady Gaga, Diachomp and sablock are the biggest sp decks at the moment and probably 3 of the biggest decks in the format and will be next format. Palkia Lock is a great sp deck that imo is very under used, since most decks next format will need uxies palkia lock will be able to stop them for 4-5 turns. Luxchomp, sablock are probably the fasts of the 4, Luxchomp, diachomp and P-lock have the most fire power. I would suggest running P-lock or Luxchomp (I run P-lock it's very fast and will be able to slow down so many decks next format and is able to keep up the damage output all through the game)

The three best SP decks are Dialgachomp, Luxchomp, and Palkia Lock. Dialgachomp uses Dialga G early game to lock your opponent and stall and Garchomp C for field control and healing Dialga G. Luxchomp uses both Luxray GL and Garchomp C for field control and early game disruption by sniping techs and unevolved basics. Palkia Lock uses Mesprit(LA) for "Psychic Bind" to keep your opponent from using pokepowers while Palkia G clears them away after they have been used. Palkia Lock sometimes uses a secondary attacker, like Luxray GL, for more damage.

GHJamesGH said:
The three best SP decks are Dialgachomp, Luxchomp, and Palkia Lock. Dialgachomp uses Dialga G early game to lock your opponent and stall and Garchomp C for field control and healing Dialga G. Luxchomp uses both Luxray GL and Garchomp C for field control and early game disruption by sniping techs and unevolved basics. Palkia Lock uses Mesprit(LA) for "Psychic Bind" to keep your opponent from using pokepowers while Palkia G clears them away after they have been used. Palkia Lock sometimes uses a secondary attacker, like Luxray GL, for more damage.

You consider Palkia Lock better than Sablelock? :p

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
You consider Palkia Lock better than Sablelock? :p

dmaster out.
No, I don't consider Sablelock an SP deck. Yes, it uses SP Pokemon, but that is not the focus of the deck.

GHJamesGH said:
No, I don't consider Sablelock an SP deck. Yes, it uses SP Pokemon, but that is not the focus of the deck.

*Facepalm!* what are you saying right now. sablelock is a SP deck because the majority of the deck is SP. Sableye and giantina is for early donking, while Garchomp is to crack the heavier nuts and honchkrow to destroy other low health cards.

~Absol+Gallade~ said:

~A+G

Luxchomp...is BOMB! so yea, run that!

Back