• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Soul's International Trades! Promo Pikachu, Staff Champions Festival, Sleeves and Phantom Forces!

RE: International Trades! [H] SR Charizard/Blastoise, FA Darkrai, CP Search, 4x Catcher etc [W] Cyl!

Hi,

Check my list I have some of your wants do you have any older pokemon from the old sets im after rare holos shinnings gold stars old ex's

RE: International Trades! [H] SR Charizard/Blastoise, FA Darkrai, CP Search, 4x Catcher etc [W] Cyl!

Can you CML for:

1x Registeel EX FA
1x Darkrai EX FA
1x Keldeo EX FA
cs

Maybea we can trade for one of them or more?

Hey man, you still have the shiny Charizard, Shiny Blastoise and Keldeo EX FA?

Guys, please wait for the update :/
(No more SR Blastoise/Charizard)

i have promo darkrai ex and promo rayquaza ex
do you have any of these:
4 RH Plasma Energy
4 RH Team Plasma Grunt
2 RH Magnezone
4 RH Colress
3 RH Colress Machine

Soul said:
Guys, please wait for the update :/
(No more SR Blastoise/Charizard)

Cml for Shiny Blastoise.

CML for Pokemon Catchers. :)

Can you CML for 2x Landorus EX and Blastoise Shiny?

RE: Soul's International Trades! Looking for Absol and Kyurem!

Hey there!
I have a Rev Absol and a heap of trainers for trade and I'm interested in your SR Empoleon.
Is there any particular t/s/s you are looking for?

Yeah, I'm mostly looking for staple ones like Juniper, N, Ultra Ball, Max Potion, Skyla etc

Hi again Soul! :p I really need your 1x Thundurus EX RA and 3x Deoxys EX FA :p CML but I also have a shaymin plush sealed in the package still and I could add that cause I think it's worth a little bit

Sorry James, I don't see anything I need on your list :/

Can you CML for 2x Blastoise

I only have 1 German Blastoise left

Would you like trade him

Back