Something strange I noticed

Shiny Noctowl

Aspiring Trainer
From the official site when Platinum: Arceus was first revealed:
Stepping out of ancient times comes a Pokémon so mighty that legends say it shaped the universe itself!

From the official site now:
Stepping out of ancient times comes a Pokémon so mighty that legends say it shaped the Pokémon universe!

In Pokemon, isn't the Pokemon universe the universe? I guess you can say that they are both the same, but have a few differences. I would say it may have been more of an accident.

It's just that it seems kind of strange that they would arbitrarily change it for no apparent reason.

I know it wasn't an accident since, not only did the page for the prerelease use the new wording, the main page for the set, which originally used the first wording, was inexplicably changed.

They prolly changed it before controversial reasons came up. Just like Mesprit's "God Blast" attack in Japan and "Supreme Blast" in America.

Some group probably got offended and threaten a boycott.

Mudkip said:
They prolly changed it before controversial reasons came up. Just like Mesprit's "God Blast" attack in Japan and "Supreme Blast" in America.

Ya, religious people might take it the wrong way if it said that Arceus created everything.

Back