JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Art Rare prints of Solrock and Lunatone have been officially revealed from Japan’s VSTAR Universe! Alternate art prints of the cards were also revealed. As with the previous Art Rare cards, most of these cards will become part of our Crown Zenith set’s Galarian Gallery when the set begins to releases on January 20th.

AA-Lunatone-143x200.png

AA-Solrock-143x200.png

AR-Lunatone-143x200.png

Continue reading...

HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
Although the first few sets of gen 8 were kinda rough (SWSH? Rebel Clash? Lmao), character rares in every set may be the best thing they've ever done.

Pokemon that most folks would overlook otherwise can now get a full art with beautiful artwork. Best of all, they're generally fairly cheap too, making them easy to get.

I really hope gen 9 continues character rares. It also makes sealed so much more fun to open

Clear

Birb is the Word
if only we had these arts when the deck is even good in rogue tier.
same with malamar, way too late.

Nirvanna21

Mew.
"We won't print Volbeat and Illumise at all this generation despite having 300 cards per set, but here have this!"
I said the same about Smeargle, then it happened. Maybe one day they will give us something more specific; however, at least their cameo in both of these cards is nice!

clairepods

gardevoir enthusiast & Pokémon historian ~
I'm such a sucker for moon stuff- I don't even like Lunatone too much and this is already one of my favorite cards of the set!!!!!