'Solgaleo-GX' and 'Lunala-GX Boxes' in March!

Wow, just wow.... Pokemon can’t even keep a product release schedule, but they sure can make millions of promotional boxes. I personally would rather them make either 1: Make then entire Sun And Moon Era Super Sets( having 200+cards in them ) or 2: make SubSets like Japan does. They keep screwing over themselves with each set release and it will keep hurting the community and hurt their performances and the meta since these were suppose to be BIG cards( at least Solgaleo ). This is honestly pitiful of them.

Well, as long as they release it and don't keep it in limbo like with the Tapu Lele pin collection. I am still holding out for them pins. And Lele's are good too..

Lunala is as good as Solgaleo for the first time! I'm glad the Lunala Prism star was better than the Solgaleo one.
Still Solgaleo > Lunala due that Lunala has lack of support. We have Lunala Prism, but like what I always said, it's a Prism Star, it won't last for long not like Registeel does.

You can see its not printed in English. It says these cards dropped outside of the US on Nov. 10th, so these were probably the packs that were available at that time
Packs looks like what thwy be of it came our in march. I was gonna use solgaleo in my madison deck. Now looks like nope. Sad guess they dont want it used at worlds this year

Solgaleo will probably see a LITTLE play, but it's not going to be on the same level as something like Silvally. It's Stage 2, which changes things a lot.

Lunala's not going to see any play. Much too heavy on its attack costs, as well as being a Stage 2.

I'm talking about how Lunala can do 200 every turn in a Metagross deck!
Was thinking same thing...200+30 choice band pretty much OHKO most Pokemon. Dark weakness is a problem as Zoroark OHKOs Lunala. Plus 4 energy attack?
This Lunala definitely much better than the original IMO.

Solgaleo will probably see a LITTLE play, but it's not going to be on the same level as something like Silvally. It's Stage 2, which changes things a lot.

Lunala's not going to see any play. Much too heavy on its attack costs, as well as being a Stage 2.
Hey, Solgaleo's atk cost for DCE and hits a decent damage. OHKO Glaceon, OHKO Gardevoir, it has the ability that prevents weakness to all of your Pokemon, 250 HP, and metal will be a huge thing in the format. Are ya drunk Boi?

In a way I'm actually happy seeing this Solgaleo being pushed back. Metal is going to get a silly amount of support in Ultra Prism anyways and this lets us get some other sets in first.

October is quite a distance but at least there is a date still set.

I still don't get how some people think Solgaleo is gonna have a small impact on the game once its released. Card is busted. DCE for 120 and it accelerates energy, GX attack that is good and its 250 bulky pokemon. Plus its ability which says basically, screw you volcanion, try one shotting me now constantly.

I still don't get how some people think Solgaleo is gonna have a small impact on the game once its released. Card is busted. DCE for 120 and it accelerates energy, GX attack that is good and its 250 bulky pokemon. Plus its ability which says basically, screw you volcanion, try one shotting me now constantly.
Well now by the time it's out Volcanion will have rotated so there may not be a relevant fire deck to give metal decks issues

Back