Pokemon Snorlax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boracay_Jason

Old Member
is snorlax a legendary pokemon?cause i dont think he is but my friends told me that he is a legendary pokemon?i dont know if its true just want to clarify.

OMG, you people can't see the legendary-ness of snorlax XF, just kidding, it might be an unobtainable pokemon in the wild and the way you need to get it might be like a legendary, but it has a gender, it has a baby, there are 2 of them on the game, it's fat, it's just normal type, pokedex page says nothing mythical, no really special moves, I think I said enough :)

what in the world,
snorlax isnt legendary lol
but i might be able to come up with an explantation why they thourght this:

because they only play g/s/c where there is snorlax blocking the digglet cave. maybe thats why they thourght it was legendary.
also its like lev 70- so that propably why.

well, hiidoran is a legendary and it has gender.

also latios and latias are legendaries and they have gender, although they're one of a kind.

It is hard to say because there are only 2 snorlax's in FR/LG but there are only 1 of each bird in the games too and I don't think he is a legendary pokemon but he is hard to catch because he uses rest and hyper beam a lot but it is close to being a legendary pokemon.:)

Actually I just remembered a few hours ago that snorlax is not legendary because you can breed him and you cannot breed legendary pokemon so he is not a legendary pokemon.:)

Hmm, Lugia is legendary and he (or "she", I don't know) got babies... Means he (or "she) is breeding...

I don't think you can breed him in the game because he is a legendary pokemon and nintendo did not allow us do that because they are rare and they want to keep it that way.:)

i am fascinated to see how this topic has captured this much attention and has bring this much talking....interesting!
I will summarise: snorlax is not legendary(its just rare, like skarmory).
Lugia on the other hand is a legendary pokemon(according to both the anime and the games).
Its genderless and unbreedable according to the game. But according to the anime it is breedable and so must have gender.

WHAT???the only snorlax that is legendary is mine ^_-

also this is in the wrong forum,the mods should move it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back