Snorlax? WHAT?

If it just EVOLVES from MUNCHLAX, a little and nice BATTLE FRONTIER would kick that thing out of this planet.

It's crap. Even magikarp is better than this.

The problem with this giant rodent is that it puts it to sleep on YOUR turn, which means you have to flip immediately after. If it remains asleep, then fine, you get free 20. Otherwise, it's just sitting duck. Not to mention that when it's asleep, you can't retreat it. Oh, and when it's affected by any special condition, you can't do nuts. And for a pokemon with no attacks, attaching 3 energy just to retreat is just universally stupid. You are FORCED to either switch it with Swoop (if it still exists in the next format) or use balloon berry, or warp point.

Honestly, NOT a pokemon you want to send up front. And 80HP ain't gonna last too long.

First person I see using this pokemon when it comes out, I'm gonna laugh at his face so hard I'll get a heart attack.

I would just use it for home games and not tournaments. That is my opinion.:)

RE:  Snorlax? WHAT?

Roarkiller said:
It's crap. Even magikarp is better than this.

The problem with this giant rodent is that it puts it to sleep on YOUR turn, which means you have to flip immediately after. If it remains asleep, then fine, you get free 20. Otherwise, it's just sitting duck. Not to mention that when it's asleep, you can't retreat it. Oh, and when it's affected by any special condition, you can't do nuts. And for a pokemon with no attacks, attaching 3 energy just to retreat is just universally stupid. You are FORCED to either switch it with Swoop (if it still exists in the next format) or use balloon berry, or warp point.

Honestly, NOT a pokemon you want to send up front. And 80HP ain't gonna last too long.

First person I see using this pokemon when it comes out, I'm gonna laugh at his face so hard I'll get a heart attack.

Yay! Someone knows what they're talking about.

People underestimate Snorlax because it doesnt have any attacks if i'm not mistaken. There have been plenty of other cards which have made significant impacts to the game which dont have attacks... Elekid and Igglybuff from the Neo sets if anyone actually remembers.

Snorlax is simply ment to stall while you set up, that is its purpose really. You set up and sacrifice it. Yes 3 retreat can be bad, but what's stopping you playing Fluffy berry for a free retreating stalling machine? Dont be surprised to see it in many decks when the set is actually released. It can damage your opponent and self heal for FREE... that's very good seeing as everything else needs energy to do that.

It would be a good card I'd say.:)

i personaly like the card.
i'm not sure how well it'll hold in tournaments. . .but as a casual card, i'd love to play it.
thnx.

its too early for me to comment on this card. Im interested in it, but as of now im going to leave it alone. Nintendo could have a plan for this baby. =/

twitch_77 said:
i personaly like the card.
i'm not sure how well it'll hold in tournaments. . .but as a casual card, i'd love to play it.
thnx.

Yeah the card is cool and it should have only 1 ttack if it is a low level pokemon like in the games when you catch a low level pokemon.:)

Back