Snorlax? WHAT?

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
http://www.pokebeach.com/sets/jpnsets/furthestends/snorlax.jpg

No attack? Only power and body? WHAT!?

Discuss pls

It's body basically is the attack cause you use th power then the body works (here's the Spoiler)

Snorlax d - Grass - HP80
Basic

Poke-Body: Toss and Turn
At the beginning of each player's turn, if Snorlax is Asleep, put 2 damage counters on
1 of your opponent's Active Pokemon.

Poke-Power: Doze
Once during your turn, if Snorlax is your Active Pokemon, you may use this Power.
Remove 2 damage counters from Snorlax. If you do, Snorlax is now Asleep. This Power
can't be used if Snorlax is affected by a Special Condition.

Weakness: Fighting
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

No, it's Awesome. No Energies needed. 20 damage for just being asleep, man it's good.

it's broken IMO, attack without energies, heal without energies and too much HP for a healer and BASIC
combined with holon circle (CG)...

Why is everyone saying that every card in this set is broken. It's NOT broken. It's classed as a rare holo because it has 80HP and can do damage without the energy. It simply avoid status by falling asleep and healing. It's not a misprint. There have been cards before which dont have attacks. Igglybuff from Discovery is another example... but I guess noone would know that since everyone here is recently new to the game. I feel so old.

Abhorsen said:
Why is everyone saying that every card in this set is broken. It's NOT broken. It's classed as a rare holo because it has 80HP and can do damage without the energy. It simply avoid status by falling asleep and healing. It's not a misprint. There have been cards before which dont have attacks. Igglybuff from Discovery is another example... but I guess noone would know that since everyone here is recently new to the game. I feel so old.

I didn't say it is broken.It isn't especailly with counters that can obliterate it

I wasnt refering to you. I was speaking in general to everyone's reactions to the set.

There is so many cards which can counter it that it isnt funny. "Broken" normally means a card/combo which is very difficult to counter/unfair. Snorlax isnt...

RE:  Snorlax? WHAT?

Abhorsen said:
well, I remember a card that could damage without energy, it was named elikid, and I used it because of that, it was an excellent staller, ans so is snorlax, only, he's a lot better, I prefer top call him broken, because it's just another irrational change by nintendo, well, I'm sure all the cards that seem broken now will seem like losers when FE (or OD) is released.
BTW, WPM uses FE, and so do I, cause I think it's more logical, so, well, let's all use FE, ok?

cute-mew said:
Abhorsen said:
well, I remember a card that could damage without energy, it was named elikid, and I used it because of that, it was an excellent staller, ans so is snorlax, only, he's a lot better, I prefer top call him broken, because it's just another irrational change by nintendo, well, I'm sure all the cards that seem broken now will seem like losers when FE (or OD) is released.
BTW, WPM uses FE, and so do I, cause I think it's more logical, so, well, let's all use FE, ok?

I have the elekid in my Flygon/Menectric deck lol

I really like this card, you can leave it out while you build up your bench and it goes around silly absol/skarmory poke bodies so you can stick it in Lunasol decks.

RE:  Snorlax? WHAT?

Lord9511 said:
Bye, bye, good an' old balanced TCG...
bye, offence and defence, hello brokenness, well, I can't wait, i have my DX-on deck planned already, but I'm not giving away anything

Just think how more broken these cards would have been if Pidgeot was still in the format.... but since it's not, these cards are just good. Not broken. The only way they'd be broken is if you can get them out turn 3-4 on a consistant basis.

hmm i like it. it's something new to me. IMO it could be comboed with something if i could find out what it was. But shiftry ex and lati-lock destroy it :(.

Arcanine out.

Back