Snorlax? WHAT?

Nidoqueen d - Steel - HP100
Stage 2 - Evolves from Nidorina

Poke-Power: Invitation
Once during your turn, you may search your deck for a Pokemon card, show it to your
opponent, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. This Power can't be
used if Nidoqueen is affected by a Special Condition.

[C][C][C] Vengeance: Does 30 damage + 10 more damage for each Pokemon card in your
discard pile. Pokemon cards after the 6th don't count.

Weakness: Psychic
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Usually every attack uses at least one energy except for pokepower moves.:)

cute-mew said:
^ yeah, but this in the first card with 2 not-attacks

Yeah it is and it might be something new because when you first get a low level pokemon it only has one attack so it could be something new.:)

i've been awaitting for a card with no atks, and now i've found it!! every ppl's gonna be shocked for no atks !

its a GREAT starter for slow decks , juz hope we have swoop again...:( :)

it gonna be fun getting ur opponent asllep then dmg them by healing itself! where else u can find the card? only FE do

the combo i can think of is snorlax d + hypno DS , u get them asleep, they cant evolve+ no nrg , very good!

It could make the TCG the way it is in the gamea and the way it was meant to be.:)

doubt it. but the Snorlax's of the future might be like this. all of 'em. who knows, but anyway it's still really cool. and i'm definitely going to at least collect 1. its just too cool not to ignore, a pokepower and pokebody that work together. sweet.

Arcanine out.

what makes you say that. it's going up if we can have a good pokemon that doesnt even attack. it could be very useful. i say it's going up!

Arcanine out.

For everyone's information, this does in fact make the second card with a Poke-Power and a Poke-Body.  (Igglybuff CG)

An another note, for all of those with nostalgic feelings coursing over yourselves, there was Elekid (Neo Genesis) with no attacks and a Pokemon Power, and Igglybuff (Neo Discovery) with no attacks and a Pokemon Power.

There was also Ditto (Fossil) and a Vending Ditto with only a Pokemon Power.

And finally, there was Buried Fossil (Skyridge), which only had a Poke-Power.

So yeah, having no attacks is nothing new.

I was always hoping for a no attacks pokemon to be released. I really hope they do more of them in the future.

Why are you people wigging out about this? This thread should've existed 3 months ago, when MC was released with Igglybuff, not now.

perhaps they should make Pokémon exs (future) with only powers or bodies, but hope the Pokémon isn't a great stage 2 (generation 1 / 2 / 3 starters)

RE:  Snorlax? WHAT?

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Why are you people wigging out about this? This thread should've existed 3 months ago, when MC was released with Igglybuff, not now.
because someone actually took the time to look through the spoilers and saw htis. i just look at the EX's ;).

and i just thought of something. claw fossil and root fossil don't have attacks either, just poke things. so yeah, it's not old, but it's cool :)

Arcanine out.

RE:  Snorlax? WHAT?

xxashxx said:
Oops a misprint.:)
LOL.:p

I think its very cool. Very different card, and in limited would be pretty good. You just start and while powering up your bench let it sit there and attack. I know what I'm drafting. :cool:

you can pick what you're drafting. . . lucky.

and it can't attack :p.

but it is awesome. Snorlax has the greatest pokebody and pokepower . . period. it is AWESOME. i am going to collect this card.

Arcanine out.

it can attack with holon's lake
but the seal crystal from CG would be a theat

Back