• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Snipe and Snipe (Mandibuzz Zoroark Kingdra)

Slowbrother

Life is a big holiday
This deck I'v been testing and it's doing good, but I'm not sure about my TSS build or any pokemon that I could add in. Please comment

Update: Change Landorus and Bisharp for Zoroark. Also enhance Kingdra consistance.

Pokémon: 20

2-2 {D} Zoroark BW
3-4 {D} Mandibuzz (3 BW + 1 EP)
4-2-3 {W} Kingdra Prime UL

TSS: 27

2 Switch
4 Junk Arm
3 Catcher
2 Rare Candy
3 Lvl Ball
3 Dual Bll
2 Ultra Ball

4 Pont
2 Sage's Training
2 N

Energy: 13

6 {D}
4 {D} Special
3 {C} Rainbow

Strategy (updated): Set up Mandibuzz and Kingdra to get easy prizes killing 60hp- basics (like tynamo, Cyndaquil, etc). Zoroark is absolutely fastastic in this deck, mostly against Zekrom and Reshiram > Kingdra poke-power as a plus power + Zoroark Foul Play inflicting 120 = 130 dmg, OHKO. Eviolite? Another Kingdra in play and a special dark take care of it.

how about now?

RE: Spread and Snipe (Landorus Mandibuzz Kingdra)

I would run the ball engine if I were you. Collector is a waste of a T1 supporter. Potion and max potion are good in this case, but not better than junk arm. If I were you I would do this:
-2 collector
-2 potion
-1 max potion

+2 junk arm
+1 dual ball
+ 2 ultra ball (how else are you gonna get energy in the discard for landorus and search out kingdra?)

bluejay1 said:
I would run the ball engine if I were you. Collector is a waste of a T1 supporter. Potion and max potion are good in this case, but not better than junk arm. If I were you I would do this:
-2 collector
-2 potion
-1 max potion

+2 junk arm
+1 dual ball
+ 2 ultra ball (how else are you gonna get energy in the discard for landorus and search out kingdra?)

Good point, I'm gonna make the changes! :D Also, I don't really like Collector either :p

If you're gonna snipe, use the respected Pokemon... This will kinda take the deck into a huge spin, and make it completely different, just a heads.

-3 Landorus NV (Hurts you're benched too, not that amazing unless you plan to use a dragon)
-1-1 Bisharp (Why is this here again?? I don't remember it sniping.

-1 Potion (Not gonna help that much, the new Blissey would work just as well, and that can be locked)
-2 Sages Training (You'll get 5 good cards once, and you won't like it believe me)
-3 Lvl ball (This isn't really needed Ultra Ball is better)

-6 Fighting Energy (Not needed)
-2 Rainbow (Not Needed)

+3 Tynamo (Which ever you like, people are all different with this fella)
+3 Eelektrik (Energy returner)
+2 Raikou EX (The king of sniping)
+1 Aerodactyl (The extra 10 damage with Kingdra = bossness)

+2 Skyarrow Bridge (Free retreat on Raikou)
+1 Twist Mountain (Till you get out Aerodactyl, this helps a lot)

+10 Electric Energy (To use on Raikou for the snipe)

Martini said:
If you're gonna snipe, use the respected Pokemon... This will kinda take the deck into a huge spin, and make it completely different, just a heads.

-3 Landorus NV (Hurts you're benched too, not that amazing unless you plan to use a dragon)
-1-1 Bisharp (Why is this here again?? I don't remember it sniping.

-1 Potion (Not gonna help that much, the new Blissey would work just as well, and that can be locked)
-2 Sages Training (You'll get 5 good cards once, and you won't like it believe me)
-3 Lvl ball (This isn't really needed Ultra Ball is better)

-6 Fighting Energy (Not needed)
-2 Rainbow (Not Needed)

+3 Tynamo (Which ever you like, people are all different with this fella)
+3 Eelektrik (Energy returner)
+2 Raikou EX (The king of sniping)
+1 Aerodactyl (The extra 10 damage with Kingdra = bossness)

+2 Skyarrow Bridge (Free retreat on Raikou)
+1 Twist Mountain (Till you get out Aerodactyl, this helps a lot)

+10 Electric Energy (To use on Raikou for the snipe)

OK, I see a lot wrong with that. First, Aerodactyl is only with attacks. Second, this is not zeels. First, Aerodactyl is just a free prize for your opponent. It can be sniped by raikou ex or catchered up and knocked out by almost anything. Third, bisharp is used to catcher a damaged pokemon and easily finish it off. Forth, to snipe with mandibuzz, there needs to already be damage on the pokemon that is being sniped. That's why you use landorus so all of your opponents pokemon will already have damage on them. I do see what you are saying about about putting in a raikou ex, but definitely only one. I would put in 1 raikou ex and some more rainbow energy. I would do this instead:
-1 potion
-2 sage's training

+1 raikou ex
+2 rainbow energy

And also:
-2 switch (nothing has a high retreat cost)

+1 skyarrow bridge
+1 PONT

bluejay1 said:
OK, I see a lot wrong with that. First, Aerodactyl is only with attacks. Second, this is not zeels. First, Aerodactyl is just a free prize for your opponent. It can be sniped by raikou ex or catchered up and knocked out by almost anything. Third, bisharp is used to catcher a damaged pokemon and easily finish it off. Forth, to snipe with mandibuzz, there needs to already be damage on the pokemon that is being sniped. That's why you use landorus so all of your opponents pokemon will already have damage on them. I do see what you are saying about about putting in a raikou ex, but definitely only one. I would put in 1 raikou ex and some more rainbow energy. I would do this instead:
-1 potion
-2 sage's training

+1 raikou ex
+2 rainbow energy
And also:
-2 switch (nothing has a high retreat cost)

+1 skyarrow bridge
+1 PONT

MY GOSH!!!!! WTH do you think I use it for!! Kingdra!!!! It's for Raikou!!!!!! Goodness I'm not that stupid...

and, I said that it will change it a lot, and Where the crap is Zekrom... If it was Zekeels, it'd have a Zekrom...

And watch, you put 3 Rainbow energy, and what happens, Catcher, KO! Almost any fighting type can OHKO a damaged Raikou EX, that's why you want more. + Enhanced Hammer and Lost Remover will just troll this.

And Switch is for status conditions, otherwise, he's kinda messed when he gets paralyzed... I don't see Bisharp as a catcher though... He switches himself, not something else.

I do see why Bisharp is there though, but the damage output isn't enough to do a great deal of damage. If you're gonna use that kinda move, use krookodile from BW. This may be slow at first, but as you get used to your deck, it's attacks are gonna gradually become more useful.

Well, you did kind of change the strategy a lot and added eelektrik and raikou so it was starting to look like zekeels, without the zekrom, so I do see why people started to assume it was zekeels. And if you did add the eelektrik and raikou, might as well add the zekrom. I'd say a groudon may help, if you choose to add it, because landorus is there as well and fighting energy too. Just an idea for a Pokemon you could add.

Jirachi said:
Well, you did kind of change the strategy a lot and added eelektrik and raikou so it was starting to look like zekeels, without the zekrom, so I do see why people started to assume it was zekeels. And if you did add the eelektrik and raikou, might as well add the zekrom. I'd say a groudon may help, if you choose to add it, because landorus is there as well and fighting energy too. Just an idea for a Pokemon you could add.

Nice, Groudon is good choice! i'll drop a Landorus for him maybe?

Martini said:
MY GOSH!! what? do you think I use it for!! Kingdra!!!! It's for Raikou!!!!!! Goodness I'm not that stupid...

and, I said that it will change it a lot, and Where the crap is Zekrom... If it was Zekeels, it'd have a Zekrom...

And watch, you put 3 Rainbow energy, and what happens, Catcher, KO! Almost any fighting type can OHKO a damaged Raikou EX, that's why you want more. + Enhanced Hammer and Lost Remover will just troll this.

And Switch is for status conditions, otherwise, he's kinda messed when he gets paralyzed... I don't see Bisharp as a catcher though... He switches himself, not something else.

I do see why Bisharp is there though, but the damage output isn't enough to do a great deal of damage. If you're gonna use that kinda move, use krookodile from BW. This may be slow at first, but as you get used to your deck, it's attacks are gonna gradually become more useful.

The concept is around Landorus spread and Mandibuzz snipe. This deck dont need lots of energy, since you just need 1 {D} for Mandibuzz and Bisharp, thats why Max Potion is so good, you only need to attach the energy when you gonna actually attack something.
Another reason I dont put any {L} pokemon there is because is too hype, everybody in my city is building a {L} deck, so Landorus becomes a nice option.

I went so bad with Landorus. I definely need something to accelerate energy or totally cut Landorus. Please help me guys.

In my deck that runs landorus, I found engineers adjustments to work pretty well because sometimes you don't want to discard your whole hand like juniper does and sometimes sages doesn't work. Maybe you could test it out and see how you like it.

1- Potion, +1 sages.
If you run Landorus, Sage's has a pretty critical role.
What is your back-up plan if pawniward is prized?

Mootoo said:
1- Potion, +1 sages.
If you run Landorus, Sage's has a pretty critical role.
What is your back-up plan if pawniward is prized?

I don't have a plan, but I've changed the whole deck. See update!

I wanted to put some {F} pokemon to balance that {L} on all deck, but I've tested against Zekeels and the {L} wasn't a huge problem.

Zoroark from DE helps a lot as well and is a fantastic attacker. You could run some juniper, or more sage's and add dark patch and dark claw. Those help a lot with zoroark DE if you are to add it.

Back