SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Mar 20, 2018.

1. SquirtleRules Aspiring Trainer
    SquirtleRules

Advanced Member Member

They should have made it's ability mess with the new Greninja GX. Just because.

2. Michael Stadler Aspiring Trainer
    Michael Stadler

Will be pretty op in Mega Gardi. I'll start to build a deck around that combo.

3. Mysticvulpix Just be chill
    Mysticvulpix

It would definitely fit well.

4. Michael Stadler Aspiring Trainer
    Michael Stadler

The "Once per turn" condition in his ability is for only 1 card right? (So if you have 4 Giratinas you can use 4 times per turn?) I suppose it works like that but just want to be sure.

5. John Healey Spread Player
    John Healey

Pretty sure this was made for Banett-GX but i'm putting 3/4 in my malamar decks. I prefer it to the Deoxys options

6. Heviin Aspiring Trainer
    Heviin

Whoa~ such a beautiful art work!!

Starsoulklr likes this.
  7. Skylite Aspiring Trainer
    Skylite

Great card in Malamars after rotation.

8. Pipotchi Aspiring Trainer
    Pipotchi

wow this artwork looks so cool!

9. Mysticvulpix Just be chill
    Mysticvulpix

Yes, similar to how Malamar can use its ability once per turn, but multiple can use it multiple times.

10. Starsoulklr 'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
    Starsoulklr

It's perfect fodder for Discard effects. I also like that this is not a coin flip it just works. This could also be a great card for decks using Ninja Boy. Bring back Giratina from the discard the swap him out for something else.

Giratina as many have already said is perfect for Despair Ray Mega Gardevoir.

One other thing is I'm really glad it's not a direct hate card that the second EX is or the promo are.

11. aPOLLo Deck Build Help
    aPOLLo

With Hydreigon, this works. Bench snipeeeeee

12. Senorsmith Aspiring Trainer
    Senorsmith

Yes, you can use 4 per turn. The japanese text refers to it as a card, and not the pokemon, so its means the physical card. Its not a huge difference wording wise, but refering to the card rather than the pokemon makes it a little a more clear I think.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  13. Joldilocks Aspiring Trainer
    Joldilocks

News Staff Member

Lord_Darkrai likes this.
  14. Chicken Nugget Master I had the munchies when I came up with my username
    Chicken Nugget Master

Aaaaaaaaand... broken.

Now Buzzwole will have to start playing Field Blower!

aPOLLo likes this.
  15. Wechselbalg *****
    Wechselbalg

The only remotely useful one is the Psychic Charm - Naganadel/Stakataka doesn't want to play FB at all and since there will be no more Garbotoxin and Parallel Malamar will probably consider it too. Then again if this card sees play people can just put back those FBs again...Naganadel probably can't which is another reason why I think that Beast Box is doomed to fail sooner or later even after rotation.

That adventure thing is nice though. Basically the old Elesa supporter just better.

Starsoulklr likes this.
  16. KeoKeo Aspiring Trainer
    KeoKeo

When PTCI decides that the only deck left standing should be Zoarark. (but Buzzwole just spams baby buzz, Ray is already weak to faries, and Malamar packs more 1 prize attackers)

17. Ecourts Wanderer | Lvl.2
    Ecourts

Why tho.

It's not like they just made a Fairy Pokemon... that can search out items...

Disagree.
    Why would Fighting charm not be useful?

Buzzwole is definitely still a good card, and so is Lycanroc-GX.

18. jessalakasam Floette is love Floette is life
    jessalakasam

Not Post-rotation. Losing Strong Energy, Max Elixir, Float Stone, and Octillery is way too much

19. Tytus Expanded Legend
    Tytus

pretty good i still feel like people will be carrying at least one field blower for safety.

20. Wechselbalg *****
    Wechselbalg

By the time this comes out fighting will be about half as good as it is now. I guess you can play the fighting one if you're unsure about the Buzzwole MU. I still don't like these.

Starsoulklr likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?