SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
The "Once per turn" condition in his ability is for only 1 card right? (So if you have 4 Giratinas you can use 4 times per turn?) I suppose it works like that but just want to be sure.
Yes, similar to how Malamar can use its ability once per turn, but multiple can use it multiple times.

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
It's perfect fodder for Discard effects. I also like that this is not a coin flip it just works. This could also be a great card for decks using Ninja Boy. Bring back Giratina from the discard the swap him out for something else.

Giratina as many have already said is perfect for Despair Ray Mega Gardevoir.

One other thing is I'm really glad it's not a direct hate card that the second EX is or the promo are.

Senorsmith

Aspiring Trainer
The "Once per turn" condition in his ability is for only 1 card right? (So if you have 4 Giratinas you can use 4 times per turn?) I suppose it works like that but just want to be sure.

Yes, you can use 4 per turn. The japanese text refers to it as a card, and not the pokemon, so its means the physical card. Its not a huge difference wording wise, but refering to the card rather than the pokemon makes it a little a more clear I think.

Last edited:

Wechselbalg

brb
The only remotely useful one is the Psychic Charm - Naganadel/Stakataka doesn't want to play FB at all and since there will be no more Garbotoxin and Parallel Malamar will probably consider it too. Then again if this card sees play people can just put back those FBs again...Naganadel probably can't which is another reason why I think that Beast Box is doomed to fail sooner or later even after rotation.

That adventure thing is nice though. Basically the old Elesa supporter just better.

KeoKeo

Aspiring Trainer
When PTCI decides that the only deck left standing should be Zoarark. (but Buzzwole just spams baby buzz, Ray is already weak to faries, and Malamar packs more 1 prize attackers)

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
Why tho.

It's not like they just made a Fairy Pokemon... that can search out items...

The only remotely useful one is the Psychic Charm - Naganadel/Stakataka doesn't want to play FB at all and since there will be no more Garbotoxin and Parallel Malamar will probably consider it too. Then again if this card sees play people can just put back those FBs again...Naganadel probably can't which is another reason why I think that Beast Box is doomed to fail sooner or later even after rotation.

That adventure thing is nice though.

Disagree.
Why would Fighting charm not be useful?

Buzzwole is definitely still a good card, and so is Lycanroc-GX.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Why tho.

It's not like they just made a Fairy Pokemon... that can search out items...

Disagree.

Not Post-rotation. Losing Strong Energy, Max Elixir, Float Stone, and Octillery is way too much

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
pretty good i still feel like people will be carrying at least one field blower for safety.

Wechselbalg

brb
Disagree.

By the time this comes out fighting will be about half as good as it is now. I guess you can play the fighting one if you're unsure about the Buzzwole MU. I still don't like these.

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Satchel is awesome. No coin flipping, just get the TWO (2!) tools you need at that moment. And thin the deck. Wickedly reliable.