SM7 'Celestial Storm' Revealed!

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
So, if I'm allowed to Acerola my only Pokemon to my hand at the cost of losing due to having no Pokemon in play, couldn't you use Shiftry-GX's GX attack to win by shuffling your opponent's sole Pokemon into their deck?

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
Finally we get Masked Royal, but where will that beautiful FA version be released? Dragon's Majesty or the next set?

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Worlds Promo. Watch for it, Fits the bill for replacing Champions Festival:

- card no one wanted

- card never sees play
That would mean Japan would have to different version of a card whose sole-purpose for existing is as a trophy card with only 100 copies released. I don't see them doing that. Also, we never got the Here Comes Team Rocket! and Giovanni's Scheme Full Arts (who were much more widely-available than Masked Royal). So I don't see why we would get Masked Royal Full Art.

PandaPokemon

Aspiring Trainer
Great seeing the new setlist. The fact we are finally getting cards like Hiker, Masked Royal, and Palossand-GX is really cool, but kind of disappointed that we don't get Altaria-GX in this set.

Yeah, everyone has been looking forward to getting altaria. Those attacks, man!!!

Max Maxwell

Aspiring Trainer
Why is it unlikely, if I may ask?

Either way, it fits in with the speculated set list, so it's definitely a possibility of them being in there :)

'Cause Blaziken Champion Road is a reprint of a old card not new card created and in Dragon Majesty there aren't reprint cards. I hope I'm wrong it, i'd like to play Blaziken and Blaziken Gx together :p

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
Due to their being only 100 copies in Japan, it's likely that we will not get Masked Royal FA.

I sincerely hope that isn't case. it's understandable but it would still be very very disappointing. Just like the Team Rocket full arts we never got. And that random water type promo Lanturn from the XY era that just never made its way over here. Japan should share more.

Wechselbalg

brb
I was already in love with the new Celesteela, but I'm also liking the new metal type cards which got added to the set.

I would have liked it a lot more if Blaziken-GX had been cut instead of baby Blaziken but whatever. Not happy about the inclusion of trash trainers like Hiker and Masked Royal, but I'm glad to see that only one Mr. Mime-GX made it into the set.

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
Great seeing the new setlist. The fact we are finally getting cards like Hiker, Masked Royal, and Palossand-GX is really cool, but kind of disappointed that we don't get Altaria-GX in this set.
most of the supporters here are disappointing aside from copycat and steven's decision. Almost everyone including me is going to get hands on FA and the non fa ones, i play ptgco.
@Jadethepokemontrainer palossand attack is totally unusable because of the high 4 energy cost, its other attacks are not much more usable. Better off using buzzwoles.