SM7 'Celestial Storm' Revealed!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Apr 10, 2018.

1. pokeraider123456 Aspiring Trainer
    pokeraider123456

most of the supporters here are disappointing aside from copycat and steven's decision. Almost everyone including me is going to get hands on FA and the non fa ones, i play ptgco.
    @Jadethepokemontrainer palossand attack is totally unusable because of the high 4 energy cost, its other attacks are not much more usable. Better off using buzzwoles.

TheVanillaCookie likes this.

2. pokeraider123456 Aspiring Trainer
    pokeraider123456

i completely agree, the general pack is a disappointment.
    the good cards are copycat, steven's decision, mr. mime gx is iffy since it has no weaknesses, which would greatly make his ability more useful, electrode gx is useful(along with counter gain, counter energy, counter switch) in expanded, if you can immediately use wally. i see hustle belt in a niche deck with nightmarch expanded with frozen city.
    acro-bike is a staple in decks that require of thinning out your deck, magcarco is useful for many decks, genuinely surprised about sky pillar, an upgraded version of mountain ring, but you wont use it over mr.mime, bronzong, machoke or another stadium. almost all the supporters aside from stevens decision and copycat, are subpar versions of currently existing supporters that have superior effects.
    once again lunala is not usable, whats up with making lunala so unusable.

3. EpicCoolGuy923 Aspiring Trainer
    EpicCoolGuy923

Why cut Blaziken-GX? Its a Hoen based set and enough Hoen Pokemon got cut already.

4. TheVanillaCookie Tynamo 4 Life
    TheVanillaCookie

Don't forget Rayquaza GX, Shiftry GX, and Stakataka GX

5. Sage87 Aspiring Trainer
    Sage87

Finally! Cant wait for a meta change. Tired of the buzz and zoroark dominance... Cant wait for them dragons!

TheVanillaCookie likes this.
  6. OppositeAttract Aspiring Trainer
    OppositeAttract

Not sure why some feel this set is weak, imo. this set is a lot better than the last few sets where I thought there were only a couple good cards in the entire expansion. (I'm looking at you Forbidden Light, with your mysterious treasure/ beast ring, malamar, and greninja being the only cards I was interested in at all from there). Celestial on the other hand has a plethora of cards that can be played in a variety of ways which could be fun like the Raticate having an Algorithm like GX that costs zero energy has potential in set up stage 2 decks in a post Bridgette world. I see a lot of potential in this set and moving into a new rotation I'm glad we have a lot of cards that look to be fun to be build decks around.

7. Maserati777 Aspiring Trainer
    Maserati777

I need Spinarak, Gulpin, Swalot, Luvdisc, Shelgon and Whismur70hp

I love crochet and clay cards. I do wish you see all of Swalot though.

8. The Golden Mewtwo That guy who plays a counter deck
    The Golden Mewtwo

I would say we need a really good fairy deck but... I play Ultra Necrozma

9. The Golden Mewtwo That guy who plays a counter deck
    The Golden Mewtwo

Also most of the supporters are trash, same with some of the GX's. That sucks beckause I will get really hyped on a white code then get Pollosand GX or Bills Mainteninc

10. KazamEsper Aspiring Trainer
    KazamEsper

I say, that some of these cards will fair really well in the prereleases at my local stores this weekend. Outside, maybe. I have plans to make a Vikavolt/Rayquaza GX deck after this. And i think the GRI Salazzle may pair very well with Ariados. Burned and Poisoned ability plus the 20dmg "50 more damage for each special condition on your opponent's active pokemon". Sceptile EX's second attack. But for (C) instead of (G)(C). Grass and water are gonna make a comeback, baby!

11. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

Wait a minute, what happened to Sightseer?

12. Mysticvulpix Just be chill
    Mysticvulpix

Well, gardevoir/ sylveon might make a comeback with sm8 fairy rise coming out.

13. TheVanillaCookie Tynamo 4 Life
    TheVanillaCookie

We are getting copycat back which will be even better then Cynthia

14. Mysticvulpix Just be chill
    Mysticvulpix

Ya, especially with zoroark variants

15. Chimecho3000 Aspiring Trainer
    Chimecho3000

Nothing happened to it. It's from Thunderclap Spark.

16. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

Ya, but doesn’t this include Thunderclap Spark?

17. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

When playing against Zoroark GX, yeah, but otherwise your opponent controls your hand size.

18. Chimecho3000 Aspiring Trainer
    Chimecho3000

Celestial Storm is SM7 (Charisma of the Wrecked Sky) and SM6b (Champion Road). Thunderclap Spark will likely be in our November set combined with SM8.

19. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

O. Thanks.

20. mattfofatt01 Aspiring Trainer
    mattfofatt01

I was speaking in regards to the special fire energy that returns to the pokemon if it is discarded, which will be rotated...

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?