SM10 'Double Blaze,' 'GG End,' and 'Sky Legends' Announced!

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
So pokemon…
Articuno is 4x weak to rock
and
Moltres is 4x weak to rock
and
Zapdos is 2x weak to rock
so...
Can you make it weak to rock so that buzz gets good?
wink wink

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Do Tag Teams really need to be enhanced?

Unfortunately, we both know this is kinda typical. They love to enhance, boost, support and power creep new mechanics (in this case, tag team GXs) until they take over the meta just to keep everyone on their toes (i.e. make sure people keep emptying their wallets for the new sets).

shifty14326

Aspiring Trainer
If any card ever gets an attack called "Big Bang GX" and is playet in one of my decks, I'm getting a custom GX market with the TV show's logo and Sheldon on the front as the back side of it.

Oh, and if there was ever a Jessie and James supporter, they'd need to make an Arbok & Weezing GX with the effect of the supporter being able to fetch it out of the deck and attach energy to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nyora

A Cat
Bulbasaur & Ivysaur & Venusaur & Squirtle & Wartortle & Blastoise & Charmander & Charmeleon & Charizard & Caterpie & Metapod & etc. GX!

birdboy2000

Bird Keeper
I have a good deck using an Articuno in a prominent role, so no promising a switch, but I'm hyped and I'll certainly consider building a deck around it is it's good enough.

TheDeckWizard74

I got big beautiful eyes like this flareon
Knowing the birds they are going to have an interesting yet garbage attack/ability. Maybe they will have an attack or ability meant to counter a single deck or concept in the game

Kalnhobbs

Aspiring Trainer
I really hope this means we get a version of Team Rocket's Harrassment. The game really needs a decent hand disruptor that won't result in a complete brick (5>4).

Kentogx1

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Going to be very interesting with the tag team cards coming out. I can't wait to see the whole mix. Excited.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
So pokemon…
Articuno is 4x weak to rock
and
Moltres is 4x weak to rock
and
Zapdos is 2x weak to rock
so...
Can you make it weak to rock so that buzz gets good?
wink wink
It’s going to be colorless (flying) so it will be weak to electric and resist Buzz. Nice try though!

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
It’s going to be colorless (flying) so it will be weak to electric and resist Buzz. Nice try though!
But if you use the move Gravity
then
Articuno is weak to fighting
and
Moltres is weak to ground
and
Zapdos is weak to ground

You see, it makes perfect sense why it should be weak to buzzwole.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
But if you use the move Gravity
then
Articuno is weak to fighting
and
Moltres is weak to ground
and
Zapdos is weak to ground

You see, it makes perfect sense why it should be weak to buzzwole.
Only if you use Gravity. Or Smack Down, there is always that...